Page 1 of 2
I have 40 gigs of regular mp3 files on my iTunes. None of that convoluted FLAC stuff. I do want to get FLAC files and just somehow transfer them to CD. But even if I could the man has taken down a lot of sites that would support these kinds of files.

That's how corrupt our government is. They have blatant disregard for anything but their monetary value. It's not like there's artists with really obscure shit that don't have concerts or sell CDs. I literally cannot find one copy of alda's album : tahoma : a good album, regardless.

They want to wipe the internet of any music that they can't make you pay for. Come at me with as contrarian a statement you like, but this is what I firmly believe.

Politicians just hear the lobbyists whispering in their ear "they're taking our money" that's us. we're the "they." The government doesn't give a fu*ck about anything, so why should I? I'd like to give them a piece of my mind. I'd really like to stab them in the balls with a bat covered in rusty sewing needles.
Boy thanks for making a thread about it. That'll show 'em!
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan

I just want to share my thoughts. At least if I feel this way then maybe there some people who would agree with me.
^

Quote by Darkness_Man
I just want to share my thoughts. At least if I feel this way then maybe there some people who would agree with me.
UG. Isn't. A. Blog.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Darkness_Man
I'd really like to stab them in the balls with a bat covered in rusty sewing needles.

Do you have a bat or sewing needles?
Quote by behind_you
^

UG. Isn't. A. Blog.

It's obviously a discussion. If you would take a moment to read the original post then we wouldn't have to be having this discussion, would we.
Quote by StewieSwan

You forgot to thank him for registering an account today to make a thread about it.
That'll show 'em he means BUSINESS.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
You forgot to thank him for registering an account today to make a thread about it.
That'll show 'em he means BUSINESS.

I'm new here. Does that mean you think i'm an alternative account or something? You're mistaken, sir.
Quote by Darkness_Man
Hmmm.. i'll get back to you on that

Just as I thought. You're probably going to need to learn how to swing a bat. If your first method of attack to use while holding a bat is to 'stab' then I'm guessing you're either really weak and hoping that they'll die from the needles or you're really uncoordinated and can't swing for shit. You'll most probably have to hit the gym.

Remember; Swing through your entire body, not just with your arms.
Quote by Darkness_Man
Ohhhh reeeeeeealy?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by devourke
Just as I thought. You're probably going to need to learn how to swing a bat. If your first method of attack to use while holding a bat is to 'stab' then I'm guessing you're either really weak and hoping that they'll die from the needles or you're really uncoordinated and can't swing for shit. You'll most probably have to hit the gym.

Remember; Swing through your entire body, not just with your arms.

I am but a limbless brain. I do not need your silly extremities for I use but my telepathic powers to bend space and time to my very whim.
Quote by devourke
Do you have a bat or sewing needles?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Feb 18, 2012,
Quote by spitonastranger
Get on to a private tracker and stop complaining.

Can you get it for me? I just want to see if you can actually find the CD i'm looking for on FLAC format
Quote by Darkness_Man
I am but a limbless brain. I do not need your silly extremities for I use but my telepathic powers to bend space and time to my very whim.

You may be able to bend space and time but you'll never make it to the Majors. You'll be lucky if you were allowed to warm the bench.
Quote by devourke
You may be able to bend space and time but you'll never make it to the Majors. You'll be lucky if you were allowed to warm the bench.

The brain lives within his own realm of space and time. Baseball is not important to the brain.
Quote by Darkness_Man
The brain lives within his own realm of space and time. Baseball is not important to the brain.

If you can bend time and space to your whim, how come you can't use google to find a damn album.
Quote by devourke
If you can bend time and space to your whim, how come you can't use google to find a damn album.

The brain will not answer any more of your trivial questions. Do as the brain says. Serve the brain!
Fact. Piracy is theft. It just is. There's nothing wrong with the government trying to put a stop to it (provided they can find a better way than SOPA). If you can't find something you want, it's literally your problem and nobody else's. I mean, I'll gladly pirate something I can't find a real copy of, but I'm not going to be a whiny douchebag when the government doesn't think I should be privileged to it.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Fact. Piracy is theft. It just is. There's nothing wrong with the government trying to put a stop to it (provided they can find a better way than SOPA). If you can't find something you want, it's literally your problem and nobody else's. I mean, I'll gladly pirate something I can't find a real copy of, but I'm not going to be a whiny douchebag when the government doesn't think I should be privileged to it.

"fact. piracy is not theft. it just is" ... it just is what? Is this 20 questions or something?

"there's nothing wrong with the government trying to put a stop to it.

Well, except for this is about what I brought up in my OP. This isn't about piracy in general.

"If you can't find something you want it's literally your problem and nobody elses"

Huh, wow. Thanks a lot buddy. That really drives the point home dont' it. I really don't agree with you, but whatever.

"winy douchebag"

Um.. excuse me while I love and tolerate you.

So yeah, I don't see ANY reason why you just had to post that. I don't feel any smarter than I already was.
Quote by ShevanelFlip

I think you mean "honest and nice person trying to have a discussion with a bunch of people that just want to be jackasses for no reason."
Quote by Darkness_Man
I think you mean "honest and nice person trying to have a discussion with a bunch of people that just want to be jackasses for no reason."

Here's the reason:

There are threads whining about the government piracy crackdown every day. This is not ultimate-firstworldproblems.com.
PM me for newts
Quote by Darkness_Man

I never mean anything.
Quote by StewieSwan
Here's the reason:

There are threads whining about the government piracy crackdown every day. This is not ultimate-firstworldproblems.com.

No, but i'm willing to focus on having a civilized discussion and no one else is. That's not my fault.
Quote by Darkness_Man
No, but i'm willing to focus on having a civilized discussion and no one else is. That's not my fault.

This is the pit, yo.
Quote by Darkness_Man

Took me 7 seconds to find a download to the album you were looking for.
Quote by devourke
Took me 7 seconds to find a download to the album you were looking for.

You mean a FLAC file? Loss-less sound quality? The kind you find on CDs and records? You mean that file? Please show me, just so I can believe you. I couldn't find a file of this album on FLAC.
No, I already have the ****ing album on mp3. That's beside the point. The point is there's no digression with the music corporation. hey'll take down a site regardless of what the implications are for anything else. I like to call them the music mafia.
Quote by Darkness_Man
You mean a FLAC file? Loss-less sound quality? The kind you find on CDs and records? You mean that file? Please show me, just so I can believe you. I couldn't find a file of this album on FLAC.

I thought you wanted discussion, not links.
Quote by devourke
I thought you wanted discussion, not links.

dude, it's not like i'm asking you to murder someone. Cmon, be a pal
Page 1 of 2