So in a tight Budget situation (as usual) and in the need for a little amp, what are my Choices?:

Budget: 100$

Use: Home Practice and Maybe sometimes a little jam with other guitarist (and no drummer in at least a 2 mile radius xD)

Genres: want it to do:
-Good Cleans: going to play some jazz with it
-Mid Gain Crunch: quite the most important one, me likes some Mid-semi high gain tones (a la Marshall/Brittish) with something like an overdrive pedal in front, This will be my Lead/General tone
-Higher Gainy Stuff: not that important, but its there, sometimes I play some metal tunes

Current Gear: Apart from Guitars, no amp atm :/

Something I actually need: It CAN'T Sound Grainy/Trebly or the like, I sold my other amp because of this, I like my tone pretty middy (think Satch/Vai/Vinnie Moore kinda tone), and the closer it gets to tube tone, the better , really would like having some pick attack dynamics too.

BTW I DID Use the search bar and couldn't find any satisfactory results...

Thanks for your Time/Help!
ESP LTD MH-100QM STB with Suhr SSV-N & SSH-B
Phil Pro MS-20
Vox V845 Classic Wah
Fender Mustang IV V.2
Fender Mustang I
Used Vypyr 15.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Since it seems that you're not a novice, I would say SAVE UP. Most amps in the >$100 range are BEGINNER amps, meaning that they are a small investment because they minimize losses for beginners who quit. Do yours and your neighbors' ears a favor and save up for a better amp.

If you absolutely had to buy an amp under $100, I would recommend going to your local pawn shop to try out some used amps.

Also, UG be damned, I actually like my Spider IV.
Rig:

Jackson RR3
Jackson DX10D
Randall RH150 G3
Peavey 412MS
Morley wah pedal
Line 6 Spider IV 15W
Quote by RR3tran

Also, UG be damned, I actually like my Spider IV.

how?

literally nothing about it is good.
Quote by rickyj
how?

That may be, but what about it is bad?
Rig:

Jackson RR3
Jackson DX10D
Randall RH150 G3
Peavey 412MS
Morley wah pedal
Line 6 Spider IV 15W
Peavey Vypyr 15. Best amp for 100$.
Ive been using a peavey vypyr 15 since day one and it kicks as*.
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
vox pathfinder? i remember liking the pathfinder a very long time ago (i am talking longer than five years), may not look for what you are doing but

if not peavey vyper or vax valvetronics, or a roland cube as previously mentioned. i have very little experience with all of them, so as far as one or the other ask somebody other than me . but they are very popular amps on here. people seem to like them. all are versatile and will get you pretty much any tone you need, however not always the best sounding.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Metal fan - vypyr 15
Blues/rock - mustang
Wanna use pedals - pathfinder
Wanna use batteries - uCube
Peavey Vypyr or Roland Cube. But you may be able to find something better for around 100$ on craigslist.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Pignose amps
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Fender mustang 1
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by rickyj
how?

Actually with the right settings and a bit of reverb it has a pretty nice clean channel.
"When the power of love over comes the love of power the world will know peace."
~Jimi Hendrix
Thanks for your answers, you're really helpfull

Yes only 100$, I really would like to save up or going used, but there's a big problem with that: I don't live in the usa and it's not that i dont have the money, I Do have it, but not in Us Dollars :S, for this situation our bank will convert our money in US Dollars but with a limit of 100$, so i really can't go beyond that, and living outside of the usa isn't a goog scenario for going used, what if i get scammed Internationally? :S

And BTW i'm not buying in this country because Here what in the usa would cost 100$, over here it would translate to around 350$ (the price of a Fender Mustang 1 on here) :S, Damn Inflation...

So in that case i'm left with only 100$ and the possibility of buying an small amp, Hey I would really like to travel to the usa sometime and buy some good gear over there (GASing for a JMP/Rectifier Cab/some pedals), in that case i could take with me as much $ as i want and spend all of it if i wanted to, but sadly i can't

So that's why i wanted to ask here, to know what's the best i can get for this kind of money, Going to check your suggestions, Thanks everyone!!

EDIT: BTW forgot to say that if you know about any good multi effects or the like inside this budget, it's welcome too...
ESP LTD MH-100QM STB with Suhr SSV-N & SSH-B
Phil Pro MS-20
Vox V845 Classic Wah
Fender Mustang IV V.2
Fender Mustang I
Last edited by ADOLF1612 at Feb 18, 2012,
You could pick one of these up for under $100 and it sounds great.
http://www.digitech.com/en/products/rp155
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Guitar Center was selling that one 5 watt Orange Combo for $99.

Never played it, but it looked pretty sweet.