Hey guys.
Im searching for a really good DAW thats good for band recording.. And guitar recording too..
Im not really sure which one is the best but something thats easy to use and has pretty high quality built in effects will be good enough. It should have all the basic stuff like a filter, eq, reverb, delay onboard. And also suggest a good USB interface under 100$-120$ for recording.. We'll be recording everything individually so we wont need a lot of inputs.
Help! Thanks!
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
when you say everything do you mean drums too? that requires atleast 4 inputs.
also do you need midi I/O? for keyboard?
No we dont need midi I/O for keyboard and also we're planning on micing the drums into a mixer and then the mixer to the interface.. So which DAW and which interface?
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
Quote by amithkallupalam
No we dont need midi I/O for keyboard and also we're planning on micing the drums into a mixer and then the mixer to the interface.. So which DAW and which interface?

mixer into interface is going to hurt you're quality vs price ratio significantly unless you have some mid level analog processing gear already my man.

Also consider the brain having a good computer is a must.
As asked do you plan on recording drums? If so you are going to have to expand your budget.

The best DAW is....there is no best DAW it is 100% preference. I always suggest Reaper because of the low price and very low evaluation trial.