yes i love them cozy foot blankets
55 32%
helllllllllll naaaah
88 51%
oNly W3hn i @m dRu nk/ poisoned
29 17%
Voters: 172.
Page 1 of 2
sleep with socks on that is. poll coming along asap!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
i sleep with three pairs of socks on...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. If my feet are cold, then yeah I'll wear them. If they're warm, I'll take them off.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
maybe for a quick nap in the afternoon on the couch but never when i actually wanna get some real sleep
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Where I live, you have to sleep with 2 jackets on, 3 blankets, 2 pairs of sweatpants, a hat, 2 pairs of socks, and shoes just to make it through the night.
zapatista89 wrote:

you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.

Quote by Swannie
dammit we're the guitar players! why don't we have all the chicks?!
Quote by Suffrin
Where I live, you have to sleep with 2 jackets on, 3 blankets, 2 pairs of sweatpants, a hat, 2 pairs of socks, and shoes just to make it through the night.

haha not this winter

Quote by dullsilver_mike
This thread is now about how pleasantly mild this winter has been for North America.

My seasonal depression has been kept well within check due to the temperate weather.

it's felt like fall for most of it. haven't worn a jacket a lot. i can't change global warming. might as well enjoy it.
#DTWD
Quote by dullsilver_mike
This thread is now about how pleasantly mild this winter has been for North America.

My seasonal depression has been kept well within check due to the temperate weather.

i would say i like to see you try and hijack, but this winter is rather mild i do say my good fellow.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by dullsilver_mike

Isnt that usually a vitamin deficiency caused by less hours of sunshine, not the temp?

Quote by Bair
Isnt that usually a vitamin deficiency caused by less hours of sunshine, not the temp?

If it's really cold outside, you're not going to go out and enjoy the limited sunshine that is there. I've actually been able to go outside this winter without wearing long johns, two layers of clothing, a hoody, and a giant wool coat. That's not usually the case where I live for January and February.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
If it's really cold outside, you're not going to go out and enjoy the limited sunshine that is there. I've actually been able to go outside this winter without wearing long johns, two layers of clothing, a hoody, and a giant wool coat. That's not usually the case where I live for January and February.

Which is?

i sleep with socks on all the time

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
I will if it is really cold outside. The heating and air conditioning in my room doesn't work, so it can get pretty cold.

But when it's not cold, hell no.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Nebraska. Business is usually cold with high winds. Except this winter: we've been below 0 F like 4 days instead of a month and a half straight.

Pretty much the same here in Canada. Ive seen snow maybe 4-5 times since december.

I hate sleeping with socks on. Makes my feet sweaty even in the cold.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Nebraska. Business is usually cold with high winds. Except this winter: we've been below 0 F like 4 days instead of a month and a half straight.

You don't have that corn to block the wind.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by dullsilver_mike

40ºF in February, and I live in Alaska
Quote by stealstrings

C:
Quote by InstantMustache

40ºF in February, and I live in Alaska

Gotta love it. Even though it is a bit creepy

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You don't have that corn to block the wind.

Greedy farmers harvest it all before winter! There's not even a breeze during the spring/summer with all that corn.

Who wants to talk about corn with me? I live in Nebraska so I can do it all day.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Greedy farmers harvest it all before winter! There's not even a breeze during the spring/summer with all that corn.

Who wants to talk about corn with me? I live in Nebraska so I can do it all day.

I like cornbread, cream corn, and corn beef.

Hell you have a football team named after corn!
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Idaho here bro, and we can't say nothin bout them 'taters..

EDIT: I've always thought that rocks were formed from taters left in the ground too long that mutated and hardened into those big rocks that screw with the tillers, ya know, the ones that weren't there last year?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Cornpops!

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I like cornbread, cream corn, and corn beef.

Hell you have a football team named after corn!

we even have a Corn Palace....

Edit wait thats South Dakota.

Last edited by Harvey Swick at Feb 18, 2012,
Quote by Harvey Swick
we even have a Corn Palace....

Edit wait thats South Dakota.

I'm sure you couldn't tell when you cross the border
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

no, not really....

I've tried it a few times and I hardly last a minute with socks on, feels so god damn weird.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Not from SD, KS, or IA to NE. As soon as you cross the Colorado state line though, it turns from beautiful scenic mountains to 10,000 mile of perfectly flat corn fields.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Not from SD, KS, or IA to NE. As soon as you cross the Colorado state line though, it turns from beautiful scenic mountains to 10,000 mile of perfectly flat corn fields.

It's like that episode of South Park when they visit Cartman's family in Nebraska
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I can't do it, feels very uncomfortable.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
I sleep in my clothes and change them every morning after I shower.

I know a guy who does this same thing. Why do you do it, how long have you been doing it, and how the heck is it comfortable...?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I sleep with my boots on, hell I sleep fully dressed on the floor. You got to be ready for the inevitable onslaught of zombies. . . or Jehovah's witnesses as some people call them.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Page 1 of 2