Page 1 of 2
basically, tell stories of when you sustained injuries while performing at or attending concerts. regale me with tales of your awesomeness, Pit.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
None.

Fell off my skateboard this morning listening to Radiohead though.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Ummm, i lost both my shoes at the first 30 seconds of a parkway drive concert. That's the closest i've been to an injury.

EDIT:

Actually now that i think about it, 2-3years ago or so at my friends farewell concert i nearly broke my foot doing some ****ed up backflip whilst crowdsurfing. I was limping for a good month :\
Last edited by vayne92 at Feb 18, 2012,
Nothing too crazy. Got headbutted in the gut at AFI once.
Check out my band Disturbed
I got dropped on the barriers at the front of the show when crowd surfing once, but that's about it. Wasn't really an injury, just kinda hurt.

Some guy elbowed me in the gut because he was a jackass and didn't understand that there's no such thing as "personal space" at the very front of a big concert. So my friend punched him in the face.

Maybe that knob should post in this thread.
elbowed in the throat at a billy talent concert years ago....couldnt breathe right the rest of the night
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
None of my own, but my cousin, who's 16, got punched in the back of the head by some dildo at a Parkway Drive concert last year for no real reason.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
My band was covering Master Exploder and this guy's head exploded I guess it happens everytime that song is played live.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I caught an elbow to the nose, at a Disturbed/Stone Sour/Nonpoint show. Didn't bleed, and then like a halfhour after the show, I blew my nose, and it just started pouring blood.

It was winter I guess it was just too stuffed up to bleed at first.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
the bass player in our band broke my front tooth with his headstock in the middle of a set, started bleeding pretty bad, we finished the song tho
I was at a Metallica show and I fell right into the pit and sprained my wrist pretty bad, couldn't play guitar for about a week
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
My legs and back were sore the next day after standing for 12 hours straight.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
me and 6 friends smuggled parts of a minibike into a Slayer concert and put it together once we got inside then I rode up onstage during the set but crashed into the drumset and broke my wrist

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Julz127
None.

Fell off my skateboard this morning listening to Radiohead though.

well you deserved it then.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by pwnadgebunny
well you deserved it then.

I was waiting for that

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
I was waiting for that

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
I strangled some guy at a Death From Above 1979 concert He was one of those guys that tries to push his way to the front and thought he was tough and I was SUPER pumped and he got served. I just choked him to the ground and his face was like WTF!?!?!?
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Feb 18, 2012,
Never have been injured.

Have handed out a few...I don't take kindly to drunk smuts and/or douchey guys pushing their way in front of me. I'll through elbows and shoulders, push/shove, etc.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I posted this in another thread, but I got a gash like half an inch deep in my wrist from a beer bottle right before my band went on. Luckily i was smashed beyond reason so I didnt feel it, but I forgot I bled all over my guitar so 2 days later when I was gonna play it, there was crusted blood all over the neck

edit: also chipped m front tooth from a 40oz hitting my face, sprained my wrist in a pit, fractured a rib in a pit full of nazi assholes (they ruined a benefit show for a dead toddlers funeral. ****in pricks), ****ed my knees up at every show cuz theyre already bad, general scrapes and bruises as well
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Feb 18, 2012,
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I shot some dude playing a really oddly shaped guitar once

RE!!!

SPECT!!!!

WALK!!!!!

WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??????????????

Lol

Quite a few mentions of parkway drive injuries...
I'm going to see them tomorrow and my mum has to be there because of the under 18 have to be accompanied rule.
Hope she doesnt break her hip in the first 10 seconds of Unrest.

"WHATS THIS SCREAMO WHYS EVERYONE FIGHTING CALL THE POLICE!!!"

My First injury at a concert was my first ever concert, it was during Prepared like a Bride's set, amazing band, and some flailing hardcore kid whails me in the face, rendering my jaw imobile, I thought I broke it, but I walked up to the drinks desk, asked for an ice pack, and kept on moshing the entire night.
****ing sore for like a week.
Oh and such sore ankles and arms from the in-concert jumping castle
Thats right. Just near the stage, there was a JUMPING CASTLE!!?!?
Yah. Some straight edge kids deflated it though.
METAL!
Last edited by Ultraussie at Feb 18, 2012,
my face was melted at paul gilbert
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
my face was melted at paul gilbert

Oh come on, He's not that ugly.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I got some fruity cocktail thrown in my eye whilst in a pit, couldn't see a thing, slipped on it, and cut my wrist

Not as bad as that guys wrist up there though ^
Passed out at a Paramore concert because we were told there were 2 support bands, so we went to the front expecting them on early-ish.

Turned out there were 4 support bands, and we were just too far from the water dispensers to rehydrate. I'd been feeling ill anyway so I went to get some water from the back.

Next thing I know I've got some guy throwing water on me to wake me up. I missed the last support band and got up just as Paramore came on. And I got a free bottle of water. Result.
Quote by SG_dave
Passed out at a Paramore concert because we were told there were 2 support bands, so we went to the front expecting them on early-ish.

Turned out there were 4 support bands, and we were just too far from the water dispensers to rehydrate. I'd been feeling ill anyway so I went to get some water from the back.

Next thing I know I've got some guy throwing water on me to wake me up. I missed the last support band and got up just as Paramore came on. And I got a free bottle of water. Result.

i stoped reading at paramore.
None, i fell in a moshpit because some kid was tying his shoe...
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
By reading this thread I now know that shitty metalcore concert = br00tuhl injury during a br00tal open string onslaught
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Hurt my back pretty bad when someone pushed me over someone who was trying to get up.

Saw a hardcore dancing asshole's face being reduced to the state of bloody oatmeal by an angry guy's fists. The core dude was punching all over the place, probably high as fuck on E, he hit the angry guy's girlfriend twice. The angry guy then proceeded to hold the core dude's head and punch it to shrapnels, he then dragged the semi-conscious carcass out of the crowd.

Heavy MTL 2010
- - - - - - - - - - -
Slipped over in a circle pit as the bands had been throwing water and beer into the crowd for the last 4 hours, made the floor slick as ****. Went down, got stomped on the back (got a near perfect foot shape bruised into my spine) then stomped on the back of the head and knocked out for a minute or so.
Woke up at the back of the venue with 2 paramedics and a fairly attractive female who had apparently helped pull me out.
i smacked my head on a speaker when picking up my bass bag after playing.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
doesn't matter what type of show it is, people always elbow me in the head. I went to a classical guitar thing once right after getting wisdom teeth out, and I got an elbow to the side of my face when the woman next to me started clapping.

At PWD a few years ago, someone stepped on my ankle (which was already sprained)

and last week at Laneway, someone landed on my foot so hard that it dislocated one of my bones or something
cat
Page 1 of 2