..I can't get to sleep and I keep hearing a banging on what sounds like my front door...I go and check constantly but it never happens unless I'm like tucked in bed...
I already have my bedroom door locked and a sword unsheathed beside me.

Entertain me in my time of despair

GO!
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
jerk off on your front porch
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Just pretend that it's just some guy in a mask knocking the door in an attempt to get you out of bed. The last time you got out of bed to check, one of the guys hiding in your closet walked over and started hiding under your bed. He's going to wait for your bed to make 3 creaking noises before making his move.
Quote by devourke
Just pretend that it's just some guy in a mask knocking the door in an attempt to get you out of bed. The last time you got out of bed to check, one of the guys hiding in your closet walked over and started hiding under your bed. He's going to wait for your bed to make 3 creaking noises before making his move.

Great. Give away my position why don't you!?
someone is trolling you hard.I give them respect points for such commitment.Make sure you tell them I said that when they are coming to kill you.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
quarter to 4? It's 4:21 buzz
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
well its 8.24pm on saturday here in the land of Oz. Try to go back to sleep and be glad you don't live in a land full of animals that can/want to kill you
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Play X-box. Or even better, play guitar REALLY LOUD! If it doesn't scare em away, you'll have em head-banging.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
LOL! Thank god I dont live in shitty New York! I feel perfectly safe right now! Safe enough to even say

statistically it would not be surprising if a burglar rapist came in your house
Quote by Fat Lard
LOL! Thank god I dont live in shitty New York! I feel perfectly safe right now! Safe enough to even say

statistically it would not be surprising if a burglar rapist came in your house

Came in your house?

You mean, like, ALL over the house?
man i was eating mcdonalds at 4 at the morning cause i went party and i didnt it so i fall asleep like at 530 cause digestion went bad and i felt like shit
Made it through the night alive, don't know what the hell that was, but my brother heard it too turns out...kind of more scary actually hah...
Anyway, thanks for the half-assed support.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell