Page 1 of 2
I am an idiot.

Earlier tonight I consumed a nice glass of lemon juice. Five minutes later I forgot about aforementioned lemon juice and felt like a nice glass of chocolate milk. The following hour consisted of a merciless blitzkrieg in my stomach and resulted in the majority of both drinks being emptied into the toilet bowl. The best description I could give would be that it felt like every time I had ever had indigestion all at once and honestly it was one of the most painful things I have ever done (having broken bones and cut myself bad enough to need stiches before.)

I am now extremely scared of such an event occurring again so I thought I would come to Dr. Pit for advice on other food combinations to avoid. I'll kickstart by advising that combining combined 10 beers with 10 more beers will probably make you sick.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
My dick.
Chocolate rain
Krabby pattys
Fruit
Healthy stuff in general.

Thats all I can think of.
Spaghetti and a huge glass of milk.
Wine, rhum and lots of beer.
Prunes and spicy curry ( feels like Yellowstone's about to explode within your intestines.)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Bran flakes, blackberries and Kefir. Enjoy your first-class, one-way to the diarrhea convention.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I just tried drinking some lemon juice closely followed by chocolate milk. I feel absolutely fine so far.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Mexican food: Guacamole,Barracho Beans, +Peanut butter cookies after=Foul sufiric gas
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by guitarxo
itt: pussies

Pussies are a deadly food? Let me write that one down for next the missus gets all 'you've got to reciprocate' on me.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Warm whipped cream from a can and water. I fell asleep at my high school graduation after party at my friend's house. The whipped cream had been sitting there all night and was room temperature. They sprayed it in my face, I took off to the bathroom to wash it off, and then threw up because of how nasty it was.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Curry and Milk. One makes your Anus burn, the other makes you have to shit. Never ends well!!
I feel like drinking lemon juice was your first mistake. is that a thing? I've honestly never heard of anybody doing that.

I had a banana and some orange juice the other day that killed my stomach. I'm still not really sure why.
Ten gallons of any liquid.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Igor Stravinsky

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Sparkling apple juice and spicy pepperoni sticks. Instant vomit every time.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Ten gallons of any liquid.

Can one's stomach even hold 10 gallons? I'd better try it out sometime...

OT: The hot sauce "Ass-in-the-Tub" and any other food.
Quote by tobysaurus
I just tried drinking some lemon juice closely followed by chocolate milk. I feel absolutely fine so far.

pretty much, OP has a weak stomach

i combine dairy, beer, and juice quite often with little time inbetween and at most feel a slight bit uncomfortable
My family has a history of sub-par digestion systems.
I can't eat a fucking Poptart without having heart burn for 6 hours.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
The last time I drank chocolate milk was when I made the disastrous mistake of drinking a glass with almost an entire loaf of garlic bread. a fate worse than death.
I'm glad I don't have inbred genes (like a lot of people in this thread) and can actually digest food.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Can one's stomach even hold 10 gallons? I'd better try it out sometime...

OT: The hot sauce "Ass-in-the-Tub" and any other food.

some woman drowned a few years ago after drinking almost 2 gallons of water...in a contest tow in a ps3 I think...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by sam b
Eat a cup of flour (any kind)

So simple, yet so horrific

why would this be bad?
Quote by Controlpanel
some woman drowned a few years ago after drinking almost 2 gallons of water...in a contest tow in a ps3 I think...

I think it was for a wii. "Hold you wee for a Wii."
Quote by jakesmellspoo
she didn't drown, it was some kind of water poisoning.

Not "water poisoning", too much water got into her body which messed up all her cells - basically the opposite of what happens when you drink seawater.
Cheese and a hamburger.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Cheese and a hamburger.

Isn't any form of ham deadly for you, since you're jewish?
Quote by devourke
Isn't any form of ham deadly for you, since you're jewish?

It's implied so I didn't think I should mention it as well.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
It's implied so I didn't think I should mention it as well.

Oh...

I see. I thought it wasn't a joke because most of the hamburgers I have are made from beef.
Page 1 of 2