http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Penn100/music/all/play1087227

Any input and critique regarding my singing would be greatly apprecciated.

Like, mostly from a technical standpoint. This isn't really a style I'm gonna do over and over again, so yeah, I'm not trying to copy Cobain or so.
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)
It's not the worse I've heard. Kind of sounds like something you'd hear on American Idol when they cover rock songs. But tone down on the drama and I think you'll have a great voice
There were parts where it didn't sound too bad. The parts where you allowed your voice to become course, where it almost broke into growling, didn't work for me. Perhaps it's a personal preference thing and others may like it.
I agree, less drama. Also, breath, just let it flow from your diaphragm, and don't push. Let your natural voice come out!
Thanks for the input guys
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

I honestly feel like 90% of the people posting for feedback about vocals here have the same problem. You do, too:

You're trying to do things that are "interesting" before you've worked on your fundamentals.

There are moments when I really like this ... but they're the moments when you're NOT trying. Then you sound like you're trying to be intense or clever or interesting and it all falls apart - it sounds forced and un-musical and poorly-controlled and clumsy.

The metaphor I used for somebody else recently was of building a house with a weak foundation. No matter how nice a paint job you put on the house, if the foundation is poor there are going to be cracks in the walls. The foundation of your singing voice is breath control, pitch accuracy, resonation and articulation.

You have to get those things down BEFORE you start trying to put "you" in the song. You seem to have a pretty good control of pitch, but the rest of it, I'm sorry, it's just not there. Your attention sounds like it's all focused on making it sound scratchy and "interesting" rather than on making good sounds.

Don't force it! Relax.
Thanks, that's type of stuff I'm talking about, so I know what I need to work on.

Any particular exercises?
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity