I'm planning on trading this to a guy for some other equipment, and I had told him that the tubes weren't working. Since the last time I used it, it had a problem with the tubes. At least a 1 or 2 of them, microphonic I believe.

Anyways, now when I came home from college to get the amp, it's acting strange. When I power it up, it only makes crackling and popping noises, and my guitar makes absolutely no noise. Yes, everything is plugged in correctly and the impudence is right, etc...

So could this be a wiring problem maybe or is it a sing that all the tubes are bad or what's going on here?

Also, the guy I'm trading it too, is someone who knows a decent amount about amps, and upgrading them, and fixing them to an extent. The reason I'm not asking him, is cause I don't want to scare him away with my unknowledgeable description of the problem. So I'm hoping that it's an easy fix, at least for someone with a little knowledge of modding and repairs.
plug you guitar in the FX return input on the amp.

turn your gitar vol up and play, if it makes a sound, your pre amp needs to be addressed. Try some new 12ax7 tubes in the pre amp.

If you get no sound by doing this then you need to check the power tubes out.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yes, but it could also be your input jack having issues. Are you plugging the guitar into the 1st or 2nd input? Try them both.

Replace the tubes first and then address the input jack, if you still don't get sound. Valvekings tend to have input jack problems.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I did try both input jacks the first time, sadly no sound. So I'd expect it to be the tubes. But yah, I guess I'll know what to check next if the tubes don't fix it. Thanks.
yeah try a few diff 12ax7s in the pre and you will probably be alright.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate