I am trying to setup up my rackmount effects together and im having issues.
the gear i have are this:
- Peavey PV8 8channel mixer
- Peavey Dual DeltaFEX
- Behringer AUTOCOM PRO-XL MDX

how can i set these effects up together? i have tried and its not going so well, i can get one effects working but once i try to set it up with both they dont work.
Explain how you have them all wired up. You really aren't giving us much to go on.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
well thats the issue im having is how to wire them up. this whole effect send and return kinda gets me a little lost. right now i dont have the AUTOCOM PRO-XL MDX even hooked up cuz when i tried it didnt work. like im only able to get one rack mount to work at a time...

if anyone has any ideas on how i can wire them up, let me know.
Well, where do you want everything? The compressor in front of the amp and the MFX in the loop I'm guessing?
If so, guitar into compressor. Compressor out into the amp's input. The FX send from the amp into the input of the DeltaFex. Output of DeltaFX into FX return on the amp.
If you want the compressor in the loop too then just chain it up with the Delta. So out of one into the input of the other and the out of the last one into FX return on the amp.
Putting one up front and one in the loop is a good way to run because then you can use the volume of the one in front as a boost/cut (ie a secondary gain control) for the amp and the other in the loop as a programmable master volume. Done that way you have total control over the gain structure of your amp.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
okay i will give it a whirl when i head to my jam space and will reply back on the progress of it.
thnx.
I don't know if this will help you but here's a diagram of how my rack is wired up (ignore the FC100 part, that's just the footcontroller for the GP-8)
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification