Listening to Slipknot ans laughing at the thought of friendzoning a girl

Page 1 of 2
Wasn't really sure what title would attract ppl more, so i put in both.

So this annoying girl is textin me. For about 2 weeks. At the beginning she was really really ... Into me or something, she kept writing to me.
Now she's asking me if i have th time to meet with her. So I said I'll see if I'll go out with my friends. Maybe she'd get it that I'm not into her. But she kept trying. So she asked if I'd like to go just on a drink. I once again said that I'll ask my friends. She said "okay"

And I'm listening to slipknot, psychosocial atm. Actually, their early works are pretty cool. Duno why ppl ghate them so much. Tho the new songs are really shitty.
Two things: First, "annoying" is not the kind of information we need. Is she at least mildly attractive? If so, I want you to hit it. Hit it and quit it.

Second, you should probably **** her anyways. If you're listening to Slipknot, you're probably not the type to get pussy on the reg nor have girls talk to you really. :p
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Feb 18, 2012,
Godammit Pit, This is Why We Can't Have nice Things.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by bradulator

He's dancing perfectly in sync with the Funkanomics mix I'm listening to right now. Beautiful.
Quote by snipelfritz
Two things: First, "annoying" is not the kind of information we need. Is she at least mildly attractive? If so, I want you to hit it. Hit it and quit it.

Second, you should probably **** her anyways. If you're listening to Slipknot, you're probably not the type to get pussy on the reg nor have girls talk to you really. :p

She is ugly too.

Quote by Metasponge
This was what confused me.

Well yeah, i like 2 new songs. This and dead memories (what? -.-). Others suck.
Just give her some cocaine and marry her while she's still affected by it, then **** her badly. Next day see what happens. Or have sex with mick thomson.

You can also go to concert after druggin her before you get married.
Last edited by cemges at Feb 18, 2012,
Why not nicely and subtly tell her your not interested?
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by darkblackpoison
candy-ass

Ugly, ok, then go out (by yourself), get a gyro, and...I don't know, get drunk?

As for the girl, just say you're really not interested in her, or lie and say you've started seeing somebody else. Don't go out for a drink with her if she's annoying and ugly. She'll probably roofie you.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
He's dancing perfectly in sync with the Funkanomics mix I'm listening to right now. Beautiful.

Well your avatar is perfectly in sync with the Of Montreal song I'm listening to right now. Just as beautiful. Crushing people with your dick fits strangely well into their imagery.
Quote by darkblackpoison
candy-ass

That sounds like a nice thing

Oh I see, you're coming on to me
Quote by Hasok
CANDY ASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

lol, this looks like it came on the outside of a "Metal-head" Halloween costume that you'd buy at K Mart.
Quote by moscaespañol

I always wondered where that "Watch out, we got a badass over here" meme came from.

No where is the gif from?
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by darkblackpoison
Oh, and why TS? It's OP.

Using bold excessively, much like using : roll eyes: , makes you look like a cunt.

TO CLARIFY:
OP- original post(er)
TS- threadstarter

Quote by Trizek
I always wondered where that "Watch out, we got a badass over here" meme came from.

No where is the gif from?

Know Your Meme , motherfucker. Learn it, use it, love it.

Last edited by moscaespañol at Feb 18, 2012,
Quote by darkblackpoison
Oh, and why TS? It's OP.

OP could be "original poster" or "original post." It leaves ambiguity as to whether or not you're referring to the post or the poster. TS is simple, "thread starter."
The outline drawing was taken from an interview with the online knowledge forum Big Think[4] on living and longevity that was uploaded to YouTube on June 3rd, 2011. The non-plussed reaction can be seen at 1:32 in the following video when Tyson explains how Sir Isaac Newton invented calculus before his 26th birthday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=danYFxGnFxQ

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction

Quote by snipelfritz
OP could be "original poster" or "original post." It leaves ambiguity as to whether or not you're referring to the post or the poster. TS is simple, "thread starter."

OP is cooler.
Page 1 of 2