I'm wondering which one do you think is better all around, and which one do you think has a better clean channel, The heartbreaker combo, express 5:50 combo or the stilletto ace combo?
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
Satch Boogie

I've only heard great stuff about the Stilettos. Haven't tried either of those though.
Only ever used the Ace, which I own, but its a good amp. I like a nice warm clean sound, but not too loose, and with a smooth, kinda "round" tone (think "Under The Bridge", or some other Chili Peppers stuff. It would also make a good bass sound if it were a bass amp.) Thats exactly what I've got on Tite Clean, using my Epi Les Paul. I think it would probably sound a bit better (to me) with a Strat, but I don't have a good one, so I'll live with it.

I don't know what genre you're going for, but this has a very nice progression through different gain levels on it, so I suppose it doesn't really matter what you play. The hottest I've got it running right now is a step up from Classic Rock on Fluid Drive, like a hot Scorpions tone or something. I'd really like to push it up to modern gain levels, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need some high-output pickups (the ones in my Les Paul are pretty weak) and an OD booster. Maybe some compression too, but we'll see about that when I get there.

Anyway, great amp. Like I said, I don't know about the others, but I can definitely recommend a Stiletto.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Never played the heartbreaker.

The Stiletto Ace is ****in awesome if that's the sound you're looking for.

The Express (5:50) amps suck for the money. They're Mesa's budget amps.
^ Better yet, if you just need cleans, get the Lonestar and save some money.

The Lonestar is my favorite amp for cleans. It's just indescribably awesome.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X