Obviously, AB+ (Which i shall not fully name) is the best thing ever invented. But apart from that, GreaseMonkey is awesome.
RIP Tom Searle.
flashblock (blocks flash items but you can enable them with 1 click)
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
whats AB+....someone might giving the whole name so i can dl it ?
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
Google Chrome.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
AB+ as standard, the YouTube downloader (my lecturers use it all the time lol) and an Iron Maiden theme background
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
AB+ and Firegestures. Surprised at how few people use firegestures, considering it's usefulness. It's basically hold down the right click and doing different gestures for different commands, like refreshing, close tab or new tab.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
AB+ and Firegestures. Surprised at how few people use firegestures, considering it's usefulness. It's basically hold down the right click and doing different gestures for different commands, like refreshing, close tab or new tab.

now THAT sounds cool. i'll give it a try.
Quote by Kensai

Kensai knows.
Firegestures.
Get it now.
AB+, DownloadHelper, and clea.nr videos (basically makes youtube and similar sites look a lot better).
I don't know if it's an addon, or standard or what, but my favourite thing about FF is the little red square in the top right corner. Usually has a small white X in it.

AB+ and the Lavafox blue to match my Dimebag wallpaper. And I had that thing Kensai is talking about but ever since I switched to this thing

I haven't used it because I can't do the movements.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by GibsonMan321
Google Chrome.

Came here to post this.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
AB+ for the win.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by GibsonMan321
Google Chrome.

Much bigger window. Page isn't overloaded with toolbars.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Adblocker, especially for sites like fanfiction.net and the sites that have ads with audio. Also, I have an awesome youtube looper and one that automatically plays videos in HD if it's available.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
New Firefox has the same look as chrome when it comes to window space.

AB+
Zotero (invaluable for research)
Stumbleupon
Last.fm
Downloadhelper
Download Statusbar (puts downloads in a bar on the bottom, where they belong, instead of a derpy window)
Fireuploader
Add to Search Bar
ColorfulTabs
Echofon (used to be called Twitterfox)
Foxyproxy
Personas

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

AB+ and an Opeth theme. Oh, and memoryfox.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Kensai

I've been using Firegestures for years. Always refuse to upgrade Firefox when it doesn't support FG. Also, FastDial.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana