Is it possible to buy used from guitar center online and have them ship my purchase? Or is the used section an in store pick up situation only?
Do I have to call the store and arrange this? I'm not seeing any buying options on the used section of the website. Though, I am using my phone, so that might be part of the problem.
You could call or email them.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Just place your order online and theyll ship it to you. It even calcs shipping costs for you. just purchase like nornal. ive got a used guitar on the way from the west coast and im on the east. easey peasey.
The thing is, I can't seem to find any way to purchase from my phone. all I see are options to contact the store. If I call them, can I buy over the phone or something?
Just call the store man. In my experience the dudes are pretty cool about it. I've bought a Spector Legend Custom Bass and a Carvin B1500 through Used Guitar Center Online.
Quote by VishNuRoXoUt
Just call the store man. In my experience the dudes are pretty cool about it. I've bought a Spector Legend Custom Bass and a Carvin B1500 through Used Guitar Center Online.

Ya, calling is the easiest way to get stuff.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Definitely give them a call, they'll answer all questions you may have.
http://www.twitter.com/iamcIine

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Krank Revolution+
Krank Revolution 4x12
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR Custom Comp
Maxon OD808
Boss NS-2
Get your credit/debit card out. Call them. Done.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
The GC site is really confusing. They have a "used" tab, which I think a lot of people here are talking about, and then there is an actual "used" section, which has no purchase options.

Furthermore, the used tab and the used sections have totally different stuff. The GC site is ass backwards, just like most of their employees. Your best bet is just to call about the specific item you're looking at.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
i haven't done that yet, but i asked my guy what the process involves. he said that its best off if he calls the other store and ask them to go over the guitar again and get the price down from there. he said being an employee and contacting is much better and things will likely be smoother. nice thing is IIRC you can still return them.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/