Poll: Which is the most important?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the most important?
Middle
2 2%
Elementary
41 32%
High
49 38%
fuk skool niqqa
36 28%
Voters: 128.
Page 1 of 2
Which do you think is the most important, elementary, middle, or high school? I think it's is elementary because you learn simple skills you'll have to use your whole life. i.e. reading, sharing, etc.
you're a stone fox
School is unimportant.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'd say elementary. That's where you learn the basic stuff that you need to function in society like basic math, reading, spelling, and grammar.
There's some saying about learning 70% of what you need to know in life at Primary school.

I always thought that made sense
Quote by Darkness_Man
I graduated lol

I'm surprised.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I would say elementary school. It's really the building blocks for everything to come after.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I believe you've misspelled Hike School.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by skylerjames13
I'm surprised.

He meant eighth grade.

Did you get your braces off, too, darkness man?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by skylerjames13
I'm surprised.

I was about to say the same exact thing.

After about 6th or 7th grade it seems like you start learning things that you will almost NEVER use later in life unless it applies specifically to your occupation. I've had just about every teacher tell me that, too.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Elementary, then High school. I think middle school is a waste of 3 years.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by moscaespañol
He meant eighth grade.

Did you get your braces off, too, darkness man?

Watch it, niqqa. I'm in the 8th grade. Also, you posted that twice.

EDIT: ^ I couldn't agree more.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Watch it, niqqa. I'm in the 8th grade. Also, you posted that twice.

EDIT: ^ I couldn't agree more.

I know, I tried to stop it on my browser after I hit post to add that last part >.>

Primary and high school are about equal for me. Primary because it teaches the building blocks of everything you learn, and high school because that is when you start learning what you are going to do with your life, and also where you learn how well you will be able to function in the real world.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
*I can see you in the morning when you go to school
Don't forget your books, you know you've got to learn the golden rule
The teacher tells you stop your play, get on with your work
And be like Johnnie too good, don't you know he never shirks
He's coming along*
This thread is stupid. Elementary is your foundation, middle is also essential, and high prepares you for the real world. Though many of the classes don't benefit you and lots of hours are wasted.
Not sure it matters. If you don't have the right attitude, you won't get much from any of them. If I'm honest, I think it's how you think of school that's important, and if you take it for what it's worth, none are more important than the next - they all play a part if overall knowledge.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
High school is amazingly fun, not the actual school but the social aspect of it.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
High school is amazingly fun, not the actual school but the social aspect of it.

I wanted to kill myself all 3 years. I sat alone at lunch. No one knew who I was.
Quote by trainspotted11
I wanted to kill myself all 3 years. I sat alone at lunch. No one knew who I was.

>3 years of high school

wut

Quote by trainspotted11

Hunter Thompson was the man in every possible way.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I think years 7-9 were pretty pointless, just a cushy ride with your mates. 10-12 were a lot of fun, although more work, though it was useful as you got to decide where you go after school.
Elementary school is the most important stage though. Basic reading/writing/speaking/maths skills are the foundation of everything that followed, so without it school would be pretty redundant.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by Metallicuh

+1.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I would say elementary or middle school. High school is important, but I think the most important things I learned from school were from 1st-8th grade.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by moscaespañol
>3 years of high school

wut

Maybe he dropped out or earned enough credits to graduate with only three years of schooling. One of my family members graduated high school in three years. It all depends on the school though. The highschool I went to before I dropped out had it set up where you had to go through all four years, but some have it where you can earn enough credits to graduate in three.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Even know I hated it, elementary school is the most important. Middle school was terrible and pointless to me, but I learned some things about myself there.

High school is much better socially though. 9th grade was fun, 10th sucked, I almost dropped out at the beginning of this year but it got intersting in the third month so I decided to stay. It's a good thing I didn't drop out this year because I could of missed out on making a good friend. I'm definitely gonna make my senior year a blast though.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Feb 18, 2012,
Quote by Trizek
Even know I hated it, elementary school is the most important. Middle school was terrible and pointless to me, but I learned some things about myself there.

High school is much better socially though. 9th grade was fun, 10th sucked, and this year didn't get interesting until the third month. I'm definitely gonna make my senior year a blast though.

this guy knows.

except your elementary skool must have sucked tho.

mine was awesome af

For me, high school. I think that, out of those options, my personality and persona developed most in high school and I learned the most "life lessons" during that time period
My God, it's full of stars!
I'd say high school's the worst socially, but it's also where the classes start getting at least a little more interesting.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by skylerjames13
I'm surprised.

I honestly think they should teach more in elementary school.
I think middle school was the worst, socially and academically

I loved going to school though
cat
I don't know what middle, elementary or high school are so I chose the more rebellious option.
I found the education part of school mostly useless, but I learned plenty of things about people and life.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by Dreadnought
For me, high school. I think that, out of those options, my personality and persona developed most in high school and I learned the most "life lessons" during that time period

This. I must say I changed for the better since I started high school, and you really learn who your friends are and who aren't.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Feb 19, 2012,
Middle school is when you learn how to put up with assholes. As that's about 75% of what you do in the real world, that's what I voted for.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2