This man is a legend. Basically, he describes himself as "THE FORREST GUMP OF THE 21ST CENTURY".
Known for such classics as:

"DRINKS BOTTLE OF WINE IN 15 SECONDS" (my personal favourite, coughing fit <3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-JjeHmBMs

"EATING A JAR OF WASABI IN 1 MINUTE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzji7oV4Vw

and of course,
"EATS A LARGE ERASER"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05h7yU3taPQ

Thoughts? Is he going to die?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Last edited by WyvernOmega at Feb 18, 2012,
Yes
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
He doesn't blink. At all.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
His next video should be about him driving around and eating DWI citations.

What a weird fuckin' dude... I almost pity him.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Watching every one of his videos tonight

Nevermind.

He's gonna die.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Last edited by MetallicSka at Feb 19, 2012,
Hmm.
Forrest Gump was stupid and naive but was also innocent and caring because of this. I don't think a guy who is a bit slow is exactly Forrest Gump.
Also Gump did things for no reason, and he didn't exactly do dumb things like eating erasers. I mean, he ran for a really long time for no reason which is stupid, but it's not stupid in the sense that it's incredibly unhealthy for him.
This guy's not doing his body any good. I wouldn't be surprised if he did die. =/
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Hmm.
Forrest Gump was stupid and naive but was also innocent and caring because of this. I don't think a guy who is a bit slow is exactly Forrest Gump.
Also Gump did things for no reason, and he didn't exactly do dumb things like eating erasers. I mean, he ran for a really long time for no reason which is stupid, but it's not stupid in the sense that it's incredibly unhealthy for him.
This guy's not doing his body any good. I wouldn't be surprised if he did die. =/

Wasn't for no reason, his best friend and his mum died and the love of his life bailed on him after he proposed.

He needed to run, man.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Wasn't for no reason, his best friend and his mum died and the love of his life bailed on him after he proposed.

He needed to run, man.

Yeah that's true. Didn't think about that. That was a bad example. Better examples are him playing ping pong just because he played one day and basically just went with it, and all of his celebrity encounters he never took advantage of because he had no idea what situation he was in.
Still, it wasn't for the reason of just doing stupid shit, right?
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Feb 18, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yeah that's true. Didn't think about that. That was a bad example. Better examples are him playing ping pong just because he played one day and basically just went with it, and all of his celebrity encounters he never took advantage of because he had no idea what situation he was in.
Still, it wasn't for the reason of just doing stupid shit, right?

Exactly, Forrest was just naive.
This guy...I don't know. I'll have to wait till Tom Hanks portrays him in an epic film to truly know, I guess.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Did he died?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Big suprise that he's a Giant's fan.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Why does he not blink? Better question actually, HOW!?

the muffin!
Quote by ironman1478
the guy drank a bottle of elmers glue. the mofo is going to die.

So far I've seen him eat the glue, eat 3 lit cigarettes, eat a stick of deoderant, eat HAIR SPRAY, eat vaginal cream, eat douches, eat sunscreen, and so much more. What the flying fuck???
Quote by sebastian_96
Why does he not blink? Better question actually, HOW!?

Through all the drugs and miscellaneous things he has ingested he inherited Super junkie powers
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I hope he dies, honestly. Filth.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
So a guy with no particular talent uploads videos of himself ingesting disgusting objects?
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
So a guy with no particular talent uploads videos of himself ingesting disgusting objects?

That's the way it works, if you can't be the cool guy or the hott guy, there's always someone to be the crazy guy. They all lead to popularity. (In this case, internet popularity, as I'm sure no people are sitting at this guys house cheering him on as he scarfs down 3 raw steaks and a six pack of cold teriyaki sauce.)
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell