If it your first attempt at a guitar tab or chord sheet - and there are already others that are good, and/or your not 100% sure yours in any better DONT DO IT. It clogs up the system with poor versions. Would be great if UG did a bit of a clean up of bad tabs once in a while as well!
Quote by behind_you
You're an idiot.

The tip wasn't that bad bro. It was just common sense. And lord knows The Pit is lacking in that.
Quote by devourke
The tip wasn't that bad bro. It was just common sense. And lord knows The Pit is lacking in that.
Most tabs are inaccurate from the start. People would post comments/corrections and the user would fix it up. Eventually, you have a near perfect tab.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Most tabs are inaccurate from the start. People would post comments/corrections and the user would fix it up. Eventually, you have a near perfect tab.

You know, I almost forget this is a guitar tab site sometimes. Do people who submit tabs collaborate with other people to make sure their tab is perfect? I never even read the comments of tabs unless they're rated 1 star because then the comments are usually pretty funny.
Quote by devourke
You know, I almost forget this is a guitar tab site sometimes. Do people who submit tabs collaborate with other people to make sure their tab is perfect? I never even read the comments of tabs unless they're rated 1 star because then the comments are usually pretty funny.
I've seen it happen a few times. But I get what you mean.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by blake1221
You type verbosely orange, but always insulate children.

+1
Quote by Kortez3000
When eating raw onions it is rude to burp on people's faces.

+1
Quote by Kortez3000
Wear gloves when throwing road kill at oncoming traffic.

Fix'd.
Please be kind and rewind!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by devourke

I havent looked up a tab in ages lol
oh, yeah, this is a guitar tab site, too.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by devourke
The tip wasn't that bad bro.
That's what that girl I met at the bar told me to cheer me up when I found out she was faking it the whole time.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Yours can made gravy with that. In don't tabs there.

Thank yours for ours attention into this.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.