Quote by Top Comments
Anyone know the name of the woman playing guitar?
nobodyiswatchingyou
@nobodyiswatchingyou Jennifer Turner
Jiggs46

you're fucking blind.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
According to a quick Bing search the guitarist's name is Jennifer Turner.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by smartguyreviews
Is it bad that I'm not convinced this one isn't some sort of bot?

It's natural to be suspicious, my good lad. But a little investigation can almost always reveal the truth.

My Investigations have told me that Irish is almost always fooled by adbots.
Quote by devourke
It's natural to be suspicious, my good lad. But a little investigation can almost always reveal the truth.

My Investigations have told me that Irish is almost always fooled by adbots.

Fuck you, derpvourke.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Fuck you, derpvourke.

You can't argue with the facts Irish. I've got the evidence.

NSFW PICS 2 POSTS BELOW ME
Last edited by devourke at Feb 18, 2012,
Quote by devourke

I've also got evidence that you're a derp.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by devourke

NSFW PICS 2 POSTS BELOW ME

despite that peach pussy , reported

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by RapeKelly22
Homosexual?

I'm not going to have a conversation with a '12er that failed to read the rules of the website before posting. Especially after quickly looking at your previous oh so brilliant comments on the site. Enjoy your banhammer.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I'm not going to have a conversation with a '12er that failed to read the rules of the website before posting. Especially after quickly looking at your previous oh so brilliant comments on the site. Enjoy your banhammer.
Accept my friend request and suckle on my breasts.