I have been trying all day to make my new emg 81 and 60 work. i have it wired with the emg strat style 3 way switch currently like this http://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q510/oblivoath6661/?action=view&current=2emg2t1v.jpg

The only sound im getting out of the pickups right now makes it sound like the battery is not working or its dead(its a brand new battery) or something else.

help me, please!!!!!

sorry for the bad punctuation and possible bad grammar....im tired and frustrated and too lazy to edit my text right now lol.
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Hmm, I'm not an expert by any means, but are all your connectors connected the right way around? Also, you're using the jack/pots that came with the pickups, right? Because you have to.
Last time I had a problem like that I had a bad battery clip. Try checking it over to make sure its on properly and doesn't have any shorts in it.

I'm not positive on this on but make sure your quick connect terminals on the pickups themselves are turned up/down the right way. I.e. the wires on the correct side.
*insert witty statement here*