I wrote a piece today (Still in the rough draft phase, and not completely done) that I felt was good enough to share.

That's... Pretty much it.

It is in the key of A# harmonic minor, with a tempo of 120 (it changes to 140 though) in 4/4, 15/16, and 6/8.

I think it is actually pretty good, but I would rather have an outside opinion.

EDIT: And drummer that I am, I put more time into the drums than I did the guitars. Just warning you now. And if you are wondering about the name, I name my songs by key, because (so far) I haven't two songs in the same key.
Attachments:
A# Harmonic Minor.gp4
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Last edited by S0n1c '97 at Feb 19, 2012,
I like it. The intro grows a bit stale after the third set of harmonics come in at bar 21. The riff at bar 33 is killer, reminds me of something Spiral Architect would write. Revisiting the intro riff at bar 45 with a triplet feel is also a really nice touch. The outro 1-1-1-1-1-0-0-0 is kind of dull though, especially since basically the whole song deals with straight sixteenth note patterns . It might benefit the song changing that up a bit. Overall cool song!
Quote by Kirborg
I like it. The intro grows a bit stale after the third set of harmonics come in at bar 21.

I only got rid of 4 of the measures, but I am still working out a way to not make it sound rushed and still shorten it a little bit.
Quote by Kirborg
The riff at bar 33 is killer, reminds me of something Spiral Architect would write. Revisiting the intro riff at bar 45 with a triplet feel is also a really nice touch.

I personally believe this is the best riff I have ever written. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Quote by Kirborg
The outro 1-1-1-1-1-0-0-0 is kind of dull though, especially since basically the whole song deals with straight sixteenth note patterns . It might benefit the song changing that up a bit.

I am trying to change it up, as I was never really a huge fan either. The only thing that I believe was decent (that I tried) was a double time in 4/4 with a VERY Slayer-esque solo. I may post it up.
Quote by Kirborg
Overall cool song!

Thank you.

I don't have a transition into the double time, but I think that this is a slight improvement over what I had yesterday.
Attachments:
A# Harmonic Minor.gp4
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Intro has a cool menacing feel to it, I didn't find it boring at all. Sounds good when the fast kick drum comes in, the drums in general are excellent. The riff at bar 33 is indeed great. It's a nice idea to have to switch the to keyboard at bar 37 and 39, but the transition sounds a little awkward to me. With some adjustments it could certainly work. In these sort of situations I'd normally put in a crash+kick and have the guitar/bass play the first note of the riff at the start of the bar (37 and 39) as I feel this just keeps the rhythm going more (EDIT: like you did later at bar 65). Riff in 3/4 time is very nice. The keyboard then comes in and plays one note, when I thought it would have gone on to do something more, which was kinda strange. Also it ended sooner than I would have liked, I think you could expand on your ideas a bit more, it feels you've slightly rushed through sections sometimes. Oh, I've just realised I've been listening to the old version, and the new one has an extra solo at the end which is really cool, although I still think it's a bit short. I know I've written a few criticisms here, but overall I do think it's a really great song with some fantastic riffs but a few changes will make it really fulfill it's potential.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1520851