Page 1 of 2
Why doesnt this guy get the attention he deserves?
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by joestrat5000

Have you seen his eyebrows?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by joestrat5000

Why you stealing my Patrick swag?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by joestrat5000

I think he gets all the attention an extremist lunatic deserves.
Quote by WCPhils
Why you stealing my Patrick swag?

I had it first mate
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I respect Ron Paul for sticking to his issues and speaking his mind, even when it's unpopular, despite it likely costing him votes.

Doesn't mean I'd vote for him, I disagree with more than I agree with. But I respect him. As a general leader I like him, but I don't like him making legislation.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by joestrat5000

Why are you stealing WCPhils' Patrick swag?

OT: He almost has a point, but he's a jackass so I don't care.
Quote by due 07
Why are you stealing WCPhils' Patrick swag?

OT: He almost has a point, but he's a jackass so I don't care.

s'okay due, he just finished cooking up some nutella braveries to help win you over.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by blake1221
Why do you know that that video exists?
Youtube search "mouth fart noises" > click on "Baby makes mouth fart noises" > Look at related videos > Find this one
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Youtube search "mouth fart noises" > click on "Baby makes mouth fart noises" > Look at related videos > Find this one

lol
I know conservatives, and I disagree with them on most issues: mainly the belief that the "free market" will come up with solutions that are best for everyone...

Want a refute to that? Well go to any corporate restaurant where service is compromised in the name of cramming as many people in booths as possible to extract as much money as possible as quickly as possible.

That's not the way a free Democratic society is supposed to function.

But I respect people who believe that way and they have a right to their views. At least they are not contradicting themselves by saying on one hand we should ban Sharia (Islamic) law and on the other hand legislate Christian doctrine that Birth Control should not be available. You can't have it both ways!

Ron Paul is the only Republican who is not trying to sell us "small" government when it comes to deregulating the Oil Empire, but bloated government when it comes to telling mothers what they can and can't do with their bodies. You can't do that!

As much as I disagree with Ron Paul he is consistent and I respect him for that. Here's to sticking to your beliefs!

Quote by necrosis1193
I respect Ron Paul for sticking to his issues and speaking his mind, even when it's unpopular, despite it likely costing him votes.

Doesn't mean I'd vote for him, I disagree with more than I agree with. But I respect him. As a general leader I like him, but I don't like him making legislation.

This

If you want an idea of who the real lunatics are, take a good hard look at the three guys always standing to the right of Ron Paul on stage.

I'll take honesty and sincerity over liars and sell outs any day of the week even if i disagree with the message.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Feb 18, 2012,
We are.

The GOP has the power to obstruct any legislation they disagree with and establish any law that effectively shits on anyone with different philosophies or points of view. They have this power because there are always Dems more likely to side with Republicans than there are Republicans willing to side with the Dems. It's an entire close-minded system they're trying to build where they determine what is right and what is wrong.
Last edited by Seref at Feb 18, 2012,
Quote by devourke
RONPAUL2012
RONPAUL2012
RONPAUL2012

^ oh my god
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
The Pit is to 9Gag what 9Gag is to reddit what reddit is to 4chan.

AKA you suck.
Quote by moscaespañol

ALL ABOAD THE KARMA TRAIN

UPVOTES TO THE LEFT

Quote by Seref
The Pit is to 9Gag what 9Gag is to reddit what reddit is to 4chan.

AKA you suck.

SO BRAVE
Quote by moscaespañol

lmao
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Old.

We've been fascist since we got here. But we prefer the term, liberty.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by Well.......
Assuming this "brave" shit came from reddit

your first mistake

Quote by Well.......
Assuming this "brave" shit came from reddit, you all suck shit.

SO BRAVE

I just saw Ron Paul and wasn't smart enough to add anything real to the discussion.
Page 1 of 2