Poll: strip clubs can be depressing sometimes..
Poll Options
View poll results: strip clubs can be depressing sometimes..
you sound like a little f*ck boy OP, man up brah! :rant:
7 8%
i know what you mean. it is sometimes :(
20 24%
don't go then and spoil the fun for the rest of us dirtbags with all your moping and shit :gunsfirin
2 2%
huh? Its not possible for an environment with tits and booze to be depressing :shrug:
9 11%
I find it sad some girls sell their bodies for a paycheck, they need father figures :rolleyes:
14 17%
don't fall in love with a stripper bro! :facepalm:
17 20%
strippers are my weakness...OP if you don't tap that ass I will :waldo:
4 5%
what's wrong OP? oh u mad 'cause i'm STYLIN' on you! :dance:
10 12%
Voters: 83.
Page 1 of 2
My mind was going through all these negative thought loops. I shouldn't have ate those shrooms. Seeing a bunch of dirtbags throwing dollar bills at chicks, hooting and hollering like they were pieces of meat. I felt worse once I realized I was one of those dirtbags. The lights were disorienting. I was wondering how all these girls ending up here? did they make bad decisions in life? That's somebodies daughter up there man, ya know? daddy's little girl and shit...I figured I was thinking too much so I got stone drunk and got a lapdance from a goddess. I told the goddess I was having a bad time and she told me everything was going to be okay. 'Just think about the now'. That made me feel a little bit better. She said all the right things. I think I love her..
Your existence is depressing all the time.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
This is badass.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
strip clubs are pretty solid evidence that there is no god.

and i find them hilarious.
Looking for my India/Django.
They make me sad cuz the strippers barely show off their feet
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by joestrat5000
They make me sad cuz the strippers barely show off their feet

strip. club. depressing

does not compute
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Strip clubs are gross.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Stripper Girl!
I Need Some Cash
Get On Stage And Shake That Ass!

edit: stupid caps filter

I feel like the OP is from a movie, but I don't know what movie.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I once had 2 drunk strippers scissoring in the bathtub of my hotel room. I didn't even pay them, my friends and I were just partying with a couple of white trash girls who had a day job of taking clothes off for money. Spring break '08.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Quote by Primus2112
I feel like the OP is from a movie, but I don't know what movie.

He's Donny from the Big Lebowski.

No one likes him and everyone wants him to shut the fuck up.

Quote by moscaespañol

Ouch.
Deep thread, bro.
And yeah, I do kind of find it sick. Weirdly though, I feel like I would be less concerned about it if I was actually a woman. But as a dude, I find it degrading for the girl but also for the guy for having to resort to paying to watch girls dance.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by moscaespañol

I meant the content of the OP though
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
I meant the content of the OP though

By the way, the quote in your sig is referring to me.

I dont understand strip clubs, seriously you cant do anything with them so why would you pay a girl to tease you.
...Dude, that's sort of a stripper's job. Basically, you are a client. If a client isn't feeling good, they're less likely to pay. That is not a good thing.

It's strictly business, brah.
Used to be a fan not so much anymore.

I hate the phonyness of it all. One minute she's a smiling at me like i'm a god and the next minute its the guy next to me with one arm, a colostomy bag, and bad breath.

I hate being lied to and cheated so the novelty has worn off.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Dude... wow. Like, I never saw it like that, man. Like, you should be like, a philosopher or something, bro. Like, seriously, man.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I hate your polls so much.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
It's mostly because you ate shrooms and went to a strip club. That does not sound like a good combination. Every time I dropped acid, I got this intense feeling of depression and anger towards society and reality in general. Hallucinogens can really mind **** you. Next time you go to a strip club, just drink like everybody else.
Sounds like a sh*tty Vincent Gallo movie.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Go to a all nude strip club on extacy.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
why would you go to a strip club on shrooms?
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
My mind was going through all these negative thought loops. I shouldn't have ate those shrooms. Seeing a bunch of dirtbags throwing dollar bills at chicks, hooting and hollering like they were pieces of meat. I felt worse once I realized I was one of those dirtbags. The lights were disorienting. I was wondering how all these girls ending up here? did they make bad decisions in life? That's somebodies daughter up there man, ya know? daddy's little girl and shit...I figured I was thinking too much so I got stone drunk and got a lapdance from a goddess. I told the goddess I was having a bad time and she told me everything was going to be okay. 'Just think about the now'. That made me feel a little bit better. She said all the right things. I think I love her..

This almost sounds like it was written by Holden Caulfied.
I couldn't think of a thing that I hope tomorrow brings
Page 1 of 2