This happened last year to me in March. Just wanted to share this it's a cell phone video in our old band practice area in the basement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrXZjHL-Hg

Feel free to check out our band My Sweet Demise

www.facebook.com/MySweetDemise - Please Like us!

My Sweet Demise - Among the Few
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Tx2WpQqWM

and

My Sweet Demise - Chemical Imbalance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRhZfAUo-oQ
Last edited by JClaphan at Feb 19, 2012,
^Check the gladiator thread Phils

OT: this man is a viking

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
thank god you saved that ML
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Meh if it lightning killed you, then your band name would have been relevant.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
It made my heart stop for about 3 seconds. I couldn't walk for 3 weeks afterwards. I was blind for a little bit. Lost half my hearing and my visions off. And turned me to love God and Jesus.
Youtube comment:

He angered the Gods of Rock with his sloppy bullshit guitar playing.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings
Youtube comment:

I just saw that.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
You can't just skip ahead to when he's on the ground and then back to when he's playing guitar and find that moment in between?
Or god forbid watch the whole video.

Anyway, to the OP: Da****, man.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
You can't just skip ahead to when he's on the ground and then back to when he's playing guitar and find that moment in between?
Or god forbid watch the whole video.

Anyway, to the OP: Da****, man.

sorry, I'm offended by the God forbid line. I'm an Atheist and that goes against my belief
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
sorry, I'm offended by the God forbid line. I'm an Atheist and that goes against my belief

I don't mean to generalize, but like 90% of atheists I've seen stomp all over every other religion ever with no remorse for "whether it goes against other peoples beleifs". Unless you wher beeing sarcastic which is really hard to detect online.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I don't mean to generalize, but like 90% of atheists I've seen stomp all over every other religion ever with no remorse for "whether it goes against other peoples beleifs". Unless you wher beeing sarcastic which is really hard to detect online.

number one rule of the pit:

Horsedick.MPEG is never srs.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by zomgguitarz1234

I never said anything about it being against other peoples' beliefs. I said it goes against mine. Since I don't believe in God, saying something like "god forbid" is offensive since I don't believe in the existence of one.

Quote by moscaespañol
number one rule of the pit:

Horsedick.MPEG is never srs.

I've made serious posts before.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by devourke
@Horsedick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrXZjHL-Hg&t=36

I chucked on the timing tag for you.

<3

I must have missed that part when I was skimming through. I just figured the feedback and screaming was part of their song.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I never said anything about it being against other peoples' beliefs. I said it goes against mine. Since I don't believe in God, saying something like "god forbid" is offensive since I don't believe in the existence of one.

I've made serious posts before.

Lol, makes me wonder what most people on here would say to a christian who got offended by someone who said "what the hell" or some other general line of speech that was not even remotely intended to deal with religion because they're just so common.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
not to be a dick in case this really happened, but I have a hard time believing your amp would still be working after that, unless it was just the other guys amp
I don't know exactly what it was SGTPeppers but when I felt it the room became really slow and blurry.
Sceptical
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer