Hello there guys!

This is my first post since 2011, I've been very busy! Anyway...

This auction is for an Yamaha GA-15 guitar amplifier. It's a gorgeous amp which would last you a lifetime should you choose to buy it.

Bought it brand new round about a year ago for £80 at my local music store and it has never had any problems. Sounds absolutely fantastic and very portable for practising!

Has a clean and a distortion channel built in, which sounds brilliant.

It's 15 watts, which means it's bloody loud when you turn up the volume! But it can also be very quiet if you need. Also has a headphone jack to have late night practice sessions.

I'm selling it because I bought a huge amp a few months back and no longer have the need for this one. It's absolutely perfect for practice sessions and even gigs!

It's in absolutely great condition! No knocks, nicks or dents. Looks as good as the day I bought it.

Will be boxed up safely and posted the next working day after payment has been received. If you're interested then make me an offer! But nothing ridiculous please ;-)

Message me if you'd like to see pictures, won't be a problem.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me! I'll respond as quick as I can.

Charlie.
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.