Page 1 of 4
i get tired of living this life, i wish it could be over. is that wrong of me? selfish?

am i the only one who feels this way? i don't want to suffer, and get old. i am tired of life and i am only 20.

in order to be more correct, i would say,
"i am tired of what life has to offer. nothing but the same and same. death is offered to all and i wish to have no part of any of this."

does every person go through this?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
i get tired of living this life, i wish it could be over. is that wrong of me? selfish?

am i the only one who feels this way? i don't want to suffer, and get old. i am tired of life and i am only 20.

"i am tired of what life has to offer. nothing but the same and same. death is offered to all and i wish to have no part of any of this."

You want some whine with that cheese?
Quote by desperatechris
You want some whine with that cheese?

please?

It's your fault your life is boring as shit. Get off your ass and go do something about it. Now I'm going to continue to do absolutely nothing.
Mate, I've just turned 20.

If I died tomorrow, I honestly wouldn't care.

I'm sick of life, too. Its pointless.
RIP Tom Searle.
i feel ya bro, sometimes i just sit in one spot, for a long time, and wish i would just dematerialize in a painless way, and forget i ever existed. i would never kill myself, but i dont want to grow old and progress into the future. life isnt that great... theres nothing to do, i feel completely motivationless.

Oh lord.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
^

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Life is awesome, I feel incredibly lucky to exist. Stop being a whiny little vagina.

i also feel incredibly lucky, but why enjoy it when it is all.....joy....less....?

i dont know man, i just take a deep breath and take it one step at a time.

Quote by Harvey Swick

thats bullshit, if your life is shit thats your fault, try to do something to change it, emo bullshit
Last edited by benedicto16 at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by Harvey Swick
i also feel incredibly lucky, but why enjoy it when it is all.....joy....less....?

i dont know man, i just take a deep breath and take it one step at a time.

Then do something you love.

What are you studying in college/uni? Do you like it? No? Then choose something you do

Where do you live? Do you like it? No? Then Leave

Who are you? Do you like you? No? Then change
[qute="Owenlee55"]Then do something you love.

What are you studying in college/uni? Do you like it? No? Then choose something you do

thanks. no, i dont like myself, i am stuck where i am, i must continue as i am despite whether i like it or not, because of the morals i have been taught as a child.

even if i dont like what i do, i must do it, because the rules of life dictat this so.

Quote by That Old Geezer
I'm tired too, but that's because I have mono.

That's an idea. Maybe that drop of piss he ingested was contaminated with AIDS or mono.
Quote by Owenlee55
That's an idea. Maybe that drop of piss he ingested was contaminated with AIDS or mono.

I would kill to be 20 again. Well, not actually kill, but you know what I mean. Or do you? Wanna make a deal?

Stop playing all power chord I IV V progressions and play something else you like, for example Stratosphere. Wait, that's my advice to me.

Maybe you're having a bad day/week/month. Just work through it. Life isn't all birthday parties.
Smile when you say that.
Quote by Harvey Swick
[qute="Owenlee55"]Then do something you love.

thanks. no, i dont like myself, i am stuck where i am, i must continue as i am despite whether i like it or not, because of the morals i have been taught as a child.

even if i dont like what i do, i must do it, because the rules of life dictat this so.

The 'rules of life' are whatever you make them out to be. You don't have to continue on as you are. You are not stuck where you are, not forever, anyway.

Take a basic English course at college community college. Go to south america, the middle east, africa, wherever and teach english.

Organize to go WWOOF'ing (Working on organic farms in foreign countrys, free accommodation and food plus being able to explore new cultures and places)

These are just a few things that can be done without higher education or lots of money, and their are plenty more.
lol get some new hobbies people

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
hey there friend

instead of killing yourself or letting yourself waste away, why not do something useful and awesome?

why not go wrestle a shark or something?
or maybe help some other people who are dying of aids and shit?

if theres really nothing more you wanna do then just die already

the world doesnt need more hungry mouths to feed
I can't say I agree that one's life is shit because they make it that way.

I'm almost 19, I have a few decent friends and I love what I'm studying at university but I still often feel sick of everything. I pretty much quit playing guitar last year after so many years of practicing and writing and jamming and performing and all that wonderful stuff. I still love music but it's a listening role now. Every time I pick up a guitar now I get bored in minutes.

I don't know how well I can relate to the TS -- I don't particularly want to not be alive -- but I could say I'm also stuck in a rut I just can't get out of.

It's hard for me to just go out and do something new. I don't have a car and it takes at least an hour on transit to get anywhere remotely interesting from my house. On top of that I spend most of my days doing school work and don't leave that often because of it.
Life is a pointless godless endeavor your stuck with whatever hand your delt with and you just die in the end. But despite all that Im grateful Im alive and all the things i have in life. I bet you have a warm home to live in, you obviously have internet, food and are in good health. Theres lots and lots of people who dont have any of that and would trade places with you in a heart beat. You need to put things into perspective and see the good things you have already and cherish it. Its the only chance we have to live so embrace it and go kick some ass.
Quote by metalchris87
Life is a pointless godless endeavor your stuck with whatever hand your delt with and you just die in the end. But despite all that Im grateful Im alive and all the things i have in life. I bet you have a warm home to live in, you obviously have internet, food and are in good health. Theres lots and lots of people who dont have any of that and would trade places with you in a heart beat. You need to put things into perspective and see the good things you have already and cherish it. Its the only chance we have to live so embrace it and go kick some ass.

consider that ass kicked....

You're depressed. Go seek medical help.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Quote by frankibo

really?

The only reason I ever feel like this is when my tinnitus/chron's disease is getting me down... But then I think how well off I am compared to other people and feel better.

Life's what you make it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I feel you brah.

On Friday, I was drifting within my own thoughts, and I just started to feel fully unwelcome, that no one appreciated my presence. Then some girl noticed that I was feeling a little blue, and said that she appreciates that I'm here...

Yesterday was much better though...

Quote by frankibo

Feeling a little down is not a ****ing disease. Talking to someone close to you about it helps much more.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by frankibo

Anonymous internet diagnosis ftw

Your life is only a blink in the universe, actually it's not even that, but enjoy the ride cause after it's over, it's over.
What if there is nothing after death and you cease to exist (as is probably the case).

Life suddenly looks slightly better. Just slightly. But better.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Portuguese_boy

What you really need is a new amp lot, a lot of blowjobs. In a day.

If it helps, I do feel this way sometimes too (I refer, of course, to the nihilistic thoughts, not the one about the blowjobs).

My teacher said a few weeks ago that to truly appreciate life, you should get yourself into those hospital wards where everyone there is doomed to die. It makes sense, but I've never done it before unlike her, so I'm just saying this to pass on the message, not to preach.
What is up with all the depressing threads?
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Page 1 of 4