the girl of your dreams.... the girl you grew up wanting to be with more than anything. she shot you down or you didn't pull the trigger (or friend zoned more often than not). it is years later and with the magic of social networks you find her again. At this point you are adults, the jitters of youthful love have long past but still you have feelings but at this point the feelings are just more like memories of "your perfect woman that got away". Do you message her? Do you start dialog even though you are both well past the days you shared or do you just let it go and remember the love as it was? Pop quiz hot shot... what do you do, what do you DO?
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Most likely I have matured enough to realise that anything from teenage years was temporary infatuation. In any case, some weird thought process in my mind ensures that once I've got over rejection or being beaten to the punch or whatever once, it is completely impossible for me to feel any kind of attraction to that person.

So to answer the question, absolute shitall.
🙈 🙉 🙊
i stay away from her.

Not really, but that's what I know I should do in that situation.
RIP Gooze

cats
I have met up with that girl from my youth. She has the two cutest kids.
I would probably try and locate her if I liked her that much.

Then I'd ****ing kill her.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I'm still with that girl 3 years later.

BOOM, besides, my high school had some ugly smuts, there was not even a handfull of attractive women.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
You establish a small network of midget bear-horses that are willing to do your every bidding.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I'm only 19 and still see this girl every day of my life.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Well you maybe could say two that got away for me.

First girl-amazing kind and thoughtful as well as beautiful. sadly i got depression because i had low self worth through friends and family not being supportive, i lost my hair and gained weight (to 280 pounds) and she could cope. 7 years together.

Last year i dated an American girl. Most amazing and influential person i will ever meet. I have spoken about this and was warned against her but chronic illnesses, was raped when she was younger so turned to feminism, lesbianism stripping and cocaine. Because of this, she had panic attacks, massive mood swings and we couldnt have sex. Having said that i will never meet such an amazing person. Poisined chalice basically.

Now partially through her influence, and i was so pissed it didnt work out again,i have got to 150pounds, have a six pack and i am the fittest i ever have been, im getting on much better with people and excelling at work. I wouldnt have done it without her.

True story.

Its better to have love than lost. If i am 60 i will have good stories to tell.
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Feb 19, 2012,
i remember it like it was yesterday.

damn i will never forgive myself for using that old rusty chain.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
That person does not exist TS.

I've realized that no such person exists for me, so I do not bother trying to find said person. Thus I isolate myself with no complaints from my 'friends'.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I'd stalk her and afterwards I'd go home and masturbate while squirting tears from my eyes.
I never had that person and I've never been in that situation.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Nope, the only girl that I ever have or most likely will fall in love with doesn't want to speak to me.
Quote by boreamor
It's better to have loved and lost, than never have loved at all*

I just can't believe that this is true.

Why wouldn't you want to have experienced it?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
She lives close by actually. She's gained 70 pounds, looks like her mother and is married to a dwarf.