Hi guys. We are a Melbourne-based band, putting out some new music. We have new stuff in the making, which is starting to have a slight prog influence as well.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AHeroAmongstThieves
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUIws3Qj8yU

Give us a listen and some feedback if you can !
Cheers guys c:

P.S. Please DO NOT listen to "Bleeding" on our Facebook. I ****ing hate that song so much. Lul.
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE COFFEE METAL. WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING METAL. BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
Last edited by fleshoracle at Feb 19, 2012,
I checked out the YouTube video it was pretty cool. The drums were a little repetitive and kinda got annoying but i see this song having potential to being awesome. Idk if it was my shitty speakers but the leads were really loud in the mix.
Quote by metalchris87
I checked out the YouTube video it was pretty cool. The drums were a little repetitive and kinda got annoying but i see this song having potential to being awesome. Idk if it was my shitty speakers but the leads were really loud in the mix.

Yeah, we didn't get to do the drums as well as we would have liked, but in future, we will re-record with better drum tracks and a better mix. Thanks man ! ^-^
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE COFFEE METAL. WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING METAL. BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.