http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unicycle-Inventors/268048773266658?sk=app_178091127385

Ayy guys, I just started a new band with some fellas and got these recordings down. I've been looking for some internet feedback for a while, because I've never really taken any of my music in this direction before, and I'd love to know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong.

All of the songs are fairly different, so if you can be bothered, give a few of them a listen.

Love you all
I dig it.
You've got a good sound in my opinion.
Last edited by Shaunanaunanaun at Feb 20, 2012,
not my style, but you guys are tight.

sounded pretty good, but its not my fave..

See! im not an elitist.

imma gonna like you guys.

EDIT: if you want to end up big with your music you may want to edit your info page on facebook. I did laugh at it, but potential talent scouts and producers wont.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Last edited by rocknroll93 at Feb 20, 2012,
Cheers guys.

If we made it big we definitely would change the page, but thats still a fair way away so we'll keep it silly and hilarious until then.

EDIT: if you want to end up big with your music you may want to edit your info page on facebook. I did laugh at it, but potential talent scouts and producers wont.

Quote by nolezhouyiz

Are you the same guy as before?