myspace.com/anthony4458

Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top
GHS Boomers 0.11
VOX AD50VT
Digitech Rp70
Dunlop CryBaby
You dont own pants with pockets?
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
It won't. I've got them both, and the stand is too thick. It barely fits and the pick holder won't fit anything else afterwards.

@ 812: If you need a new pick in mid song you don't urually have time to rummage around in your trousers.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
It won't. I've got them both, and the stand is too thick. It barely fits and the pick holder won't fit anything else afterwards.

@ 812: If you need a new pick in mid song you don't urually have time to rummage around in your trousers.

I tend to play with my fingers until I have a chance to grab a pick, but you want to put a pick holder on a guitar stand. So you have time to walk over to a guitar stand and grab a pick instead of just reaching into your pocket?
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Dude. Put doublesided tape on your guitar somewhere. Stick some picks on it.
Pry some picks between the strings behind the nut. Or under the truss rod cover.
The little plastic clampy strips you use to hang posters. Cut off a length and tape it into place somewhere. I tape mine to a mike stand. They hold picks really well.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by AtaBorMan

+1, same results here.

And besides, aint that what fans/groupies are for?

Seriously though, the Dunlop pick holder is made for some pretty thin tubing.