I just purchased a brand new Fender Telecaster Blackout and noticed that I'm getting fret buzz all the way up the low E string and around the 5th to 10th fret on the A string. I've looked down the neck and haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Any help would be great.
i'm really sorry to hear that. i'd love to help but i've never heard of this happening before. if only there were a previous thread made by someone else who had this "fret buzz" as you call it, i could reference it and come up with a solution to your problem. one day i'm going to invent an internet search device that will allow this to happen.

until i do though, i guess you're shit out of luck. might as well buy a new one.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
What this guy means is use the search bar. I see you're new to the forum, but don't let stuff like this scare you off, you'll get the hang of it eventually!
REGGIE
try raising the action a little.

a tiny allen wrench here, raises and lowers each string.

there's a Q n A at the top of the page.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by jj1565
try raising the action a little.

a tiny allen wrench here, raises and lowers each string.

there's a Q n A at the top of the page.

am i the only one who sees an owl head in that picture?
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Quote by mike_oxbig
am i the only one who sees an owl head in that picture?

no he's there. and he's like, whoooo want's to fix their fret buzz today???
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i shook my head at least 4 times before i chuckled. you win in overtime.
Quote by stepchildusmc