Page 1 of 2
It's so we can tell who's on their way to the BDSM club if we get lost
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Darkness_Man
Which are two of the most stupid and disgusting things ever. When I think of this kind of metal I think of glam/hair metal (all of which is complete shit), manowar, iron maiden, motorhead, judus priest etc. I don't really even care to know any more because they suck.

Seriously, though; what is the appeal of motorcycles and leather?

Kill yourself.
also, 0/10
"Darkness_Man
Brony"?
So you in fact are really into my little pony series and came here to whine about metal, motorcycles and leather? lol
Quote by Darkness_Man
You spelled mom wrong.

Quote by Darkness_Man
manowar, iron maiden, motorhead, judus priest etc.

You spelled judas priest wrong too.

Well it was a new style in the 70's, instead of hippie music with flowers and hippies, you got rockers with leather and motorcycles (judas priest).

And I disagree, exepct Manowar (which i hate), those are among my favorite bands. It's not about the style it's about the music.
Last edited by flaphead325 at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by KorYi
"Darkness_Man
Brony"?
So you in fact are really into my little pony series and came here to whine about metal, motorcycles and leather? lol

No just motorcycles and leather. I'v seen every episode of my little pony and i'm proud to tell anyone that. PONY POWER!
Motorcycles are fun to ride. Unlike cars, you actually become a part of the handling and performance and become one with the machine. Wearing leather is merely a practicality for protection.

You're welcome to your opinions, but just because you don't like something does not mean it is "stupid and disgusting".

Grow up and learn than different people have different tastes in everything. Life would be extremely boring if everybody was the same.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Iron Maiden is "glam/hair metal shit?" sir or madam If I knew who you were I would make it my goal to destroy you for this blasphemy. I mean not to be one of those internet pointless fight people, but I think I downright hate you.
Quote by GaryBillington
Motorcycles are fun to ride. Unlike cars, you actually become a part of the handling and performance and become one with the machine. Wearing leather is merely a practicality for protection.

You're welcome to your opinions, but just because you don't like something does not mean it is "stupid and disgusting".

Grow up and learn than different people have different tastes in everything. Life would be extremely boring if everybody was the same.

True, but it's stupid and disgusting to me. I just don't like the though of old smelly guys with alcohol on their breath riding their motorcycles around just to cause lots of noise ruckus.
Leather is cool, because black is cool, because black is always fashionable.
Quote by northdeathstyle
Iron Maiden is "glam/hair metal shit?" sir or madam If I knew who you were I would make it my goal to destroy you for this blasphemy. I mean not to be one of those internet pointless fight people, but I think I downright hate you.

It's stupid and it's just a bunch of guitar wankery. Totally garish and over the top. I personally think iron maiden is disgusting but you're entitled to your opinion.
Quote by GaryBillington

Holy shit a Nov. 01'er.
Quote by northdeathstyle

To be fair they are awful vocally, instrumentally they're not too bad. But they're NWOBHM or some subgenre, genre nerd correct me if I'm wrong here, but the're definately not glam or hairl metal.

As for the thread, what is the point of it?

Why the vendetta against leather and bikes? doesn't even matter just don't start whine threads which have no cause.

Vent in therapy or something, have a stress ball or something, when you see someone on a bike in leather listening to Iron Maiden squeeze it or something, just don't bring your limited knowledge about metal and hate campaign for whatever on UG, we have enough of that.
Quote by ProgFripp74
To be fair they are awful vocally, instrumentally they're not too bad. But they're NWOBHM or some subgenre, genre nerd correct me if I'm wrong here, but the're definately not glam or hairl metal.

As for the thread, what is the point of it?

Why the vendetta against leather and bikes? doesn't even matter just don't start whine threads which have no cause.

Vent in therapy or something, have a stress ball or something, when you see someone on a bike in leather listening to Iron Maiden squeeze it or something, just don't bring your limited knowledge about metal and hate campaign for whatever on UG, we have enough of that.

I am not a fan of NWOBHM (new wave of British (what's the H stand for?) metal). It's all wanky and annoying.
Quote by Darkness_Man
You spelled mom wrong.

In my dialect we say mam, either way mom or mam is just a colloquial term for mother.
Quote by Darkness_Man
I am not a fan of NWOBHM (new wave of British (what's the H stand for?) metal). It's all wanky and annoying.

Fankly, (and i think i speak for a few people here) i find you 'wanky and annoying'. The last time i checked, these forums wern't for mindlesly complaining about things.
Denim and Leather brought us all together.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Have had the same pair of leather boots three years now. Don't ride a bike, but they're practical as shit, buy a good pair and they'll serve you well.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Have had the same pair of leather boots three years now. Don't ride a bike, but they're practical as shit, buy a good pair and they'll serve you well.

This. Two pairs of decent leather boots that have lasted me 3+ years. Take care of them and they'll last much longer.
Quote by Darkness_Man
True, but it's stupid and disgusting to me.

It's not our fault that you don't understand what an opinion is.

Leave now.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by logboy
Southerner.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
but seriously guys, what is up with motorcycles and leather ?? Wtf ??? dont they just realize they are stupid and disgusting ?
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by illuminatiano
but seriously guys, what is up with motorcycles and leather ?? Wtf ??? dont they just realize they are stupid and disgusting ?

What is it with any fashion trend ever?

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Fashion trend for 2013 - Nude as clothes are too mainstream.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Northern wind take my song up high
To the hall of glory in the sky
So its gates shall greet me open wide
When my time has come to die
Quote by northdeathstyle

I've always thought of it as a cut above most Hair Metal like Motley Crue and Twisted Sister.

/Nocare
Quote by severed-metal
Ÿou are all afraid of yourselves.

Severed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvf0k9bWNWU
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso

Fierce smell of want off that lad...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by severed-metal

Very sly my friend.

STRANGLES, HE'S IN YOUR GRIP, BAN HIM!
Last edited by severed-metal at Feb 19, 2012,
Quote by severed-metal

This is your fault ya know?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Page 1 of 2