Ok I'm a rookie at doing taxes and I did them for the first time with TurboTax online. Did it just fine and e-filed then my dad said he wanted to claim me, so I filed an amendment and said he would be claiming me, and I owe $369 which is the difference of me being claimed, and that's fine..but then my mom tells me I can't even be claimed. So I amended my taxes yet again back to how they were originally.

Bottomline, it goes from me owing $369 to them refunding me the $369, because, yet again, I am not letting my parents claim me. When I mail the returns/amendments to file them, do I mail both of them in, or just the most recent one amending it back to how it was originally? Sorry if this seemed confusing or just overall retarded but I'd appreciate any help I can get.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Don't the IRS have a number or a website where you can ask people who know the answer to tax related questions?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
1) Are you being claimed or not?

If you are not being claimed, and you already filed your taxes as not being claimed, then do nothing.
Quote by CV334
1) Are you being claimed or not?

If you are not being claimed, and you already filed your taxes as not being claimed, then do nothing.

Correct, I'm not. They were originally filed 17 days ago and TurboTax says 7-14 days and I've had a friend or two already get theirs back..and on the amendment sheet I have printed out, it says your taxes are not finished until all the required steps are completed. So I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my return because I have this amendment in progress currently.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...