TS is a knob.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
TS is a knob.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
What do you expect, women should fall into your lap because of your emotionless technique? Technical skill =/= Good listening. I'd rather listen to bieber than some long-haired steve vai wannabe.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Does this in some way prevent or limit your enjoyment of those bands and artists who are technically proficient? If not, why do you care what others taste in music is?
Quote by Kensai
What do you expect, women should fall into your lap because of your emotionless technique? Technical skill =/= Good listening. I'd rather listen to bieber than some long-haired steve vai wannabe.
TL;DR TS is a knob.
ggg1 ggg3

Wah, po' baby! You did all that work to shred only to realize nobody cares.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
You're aware that's a cartoon right? Not reality? Just checking
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
In Soviet Russia knob starts thread.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Kensai

i think i'd rather listen to the long-haired steve vai wannabe
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Kensai

This, to be honest.

I grew out of the mindless noodling a long time a go, now I like the noodles to come from emotionally challenged emo kids who live in the midwest.

EDIT: actually I'd still rather listen to steve vai than bieber, but you get the idea.
No matter what style, scale, speed, or technique to play "Meedely-meedely-meedely" it will always sound like "Meedely-meedely-meedely" and frankly, it's boring. Most people think so and the only people who are impressed are metalheads or guitarists and the female demographic of those groups are quite small, now can we stop making threads about it?
Quote by rockfan7
No matter what style, scale, speed, or technique to play "Meedely-meedely-meedely" it will always sound like "Meedely-meedely-meedely" and frankly, it's boring.

lol 9fag. and **** technique play in a decent band, and play with style. that how you get the ladies
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
While I totally love playing fast and sweeping and all that good stuff, I also don't play guitar to seduce women, so I don't really care if women would rather listen to Justin Bieber.
Check out my band Disturbed
My girlfriend can tolerate when I listen to tech death, I can tolerate when she listens to a-ha
In my heart I'm with you

every night