check your anus
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Dammit Krillin, no. Just no. Had enough. Stay dead, stupid bald bastard.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by trainspotted11
Goku died like 9 times.

Goku got revived by the Earth's Dragonballs when Raditz killed him.

He killed Frieza and the rest of them thought he was dead but he was still alive.

He used Instant Transmission to teleport Cell to King Kai's planet and died there. Dende had become the new Guardian of Earth by then though, so they could revive people who had already been wished back by the old dragon. Goku chose to stay dead though.

Then Baba got him 1 day on Earth for Martial Arts tournament but he went Super Saiyan 3 and had to leave early.

Then after Gohan had left and Gotenks had been absorbed the old Supreme Kai gave Goku the rest of his life force and Goku was alive again. Then Goku went and fought Buu.
Oh the dragons balls were blazin' as I stepped into his cave,
Then I sliced his fuckin' cockles,
With a long and shiney blade!
'Twas I who fucked the dragon,
Fuckalize sing-fuckaloo!
And if you try to fuck with me,
Then I shall fuck you too!
Gotta get it on in the party zone!
I gots to shoot a load in the party zone!
Gotta lick a toad in the party zone!
Gotta suck a chode in the party zone!
Why did Trowzaa get banned and not this worthless waste of carbon and server space?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Vegeta died multiple times as well...

Vegeta got wished back by the Dragonballs after Frieza killed him. He got knocked out by Cell. Then he self destructed while trying to kill Buu and then King Yama sent him back to Earth (Still dead) to fight Buu.
Krillin died 3 times? 4 times? The rule is you can't revive a person twice with the same dragon, another dragon will grant the wish just fine.

tbh, who actually still watches DragonBall/Z/GT?? It's been so long ago..
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by trainspotted11
Goku died like 9 times.

Actually he died twice. Three times if you count Trunks time-line Goku. And was revived with a different set of dragon-balls.
Quote by moscaespañol
Why did Trowzaa get banned and not this worthless waste of carbon and server space?

New sig!
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Vegeta died multiple times as well...

Goku died within the first few episodes (like first, second, or third) and was revived with Earth's dragonbawlz. Then revived with Namek's bawlz. Then he stayed dead for a bit and came to Earth as a ghost or some shit idk. And then that old perverted dude gave him his life.

Vegeta idk he's a fag and pretty much every problem in the entire series can be directly related to him in some way.
Quote by xSheogorathx

Vegeta idk he's a fag and pretty much every problem in the entire series can be directly related to him in some way.

Vegeta used to be my favorite for so long until I was like "Vegeta ****ing sucks, Goku is the shit.'
Quote by xSheogorathx

I think you mean "Every problem in the entire series can be directly related to the characters being too arrogant"

Except for the Saiyans coming to Earth. Goku was so brave.

EDIT: Jesus my sig is massive
Quote by devourke
I think you mean "Every problem in the entire series can be directly related to the characters being too arrogant"

Quote by devourke

But its mostly Vegeta

-spoilers-

Saiyan saga: Vegeta being a douche

Frieza saga: Frieza finding out why Vegeta being a douche, thus making Frieza be a douche

Cell saga: Cell almost being able to be killed, but Vegeta was again being a douche and let Cell become perfect

Buu saga: Vegeta being a douche and causing all that trouble with the energy thing or something that released Buu
Hi I'm benedicto16 and I think it's cool to stay up past my bedtime and post stupid shit on an internet forum.
Ah middleschoolers. They think they're so cool.
Quote by trainspotted11
Hi I'm benedicto16 and I think it's cool to stay up past my bedtime and post stupid shit on an internet forum.
Ah middleschoolers. They think they're so cool.

im 22 ...
Quote by xSheogorathx
But its mostly Vegeta

-spoilers-

Saiyan saga: Vegeta being a douche. Raditz being a douche and trying to get Goku to kill everyone on Earth and join their Saiyan super best friend club. If Raditz had never gone to Earth, Vegeta would have never gone to Earth.

Frieza saga: Frieza finding out why Vegeta being a douche, thus making Frieza be a douche. Frieza wanting to be the most powerful being in the entire universe. He was scared of the Saiyans because of their ability to turn into Super Saiyans so destroyed Planet Vegeta killing almost the entire Saiyan Race in one blow. Vegeta wanted revenge on Frieza and to get the Namekian Dragon Balls so he could wish immortality on himself. He was going fine as well but then Goku and Comrades came along and started ****ing shit up. Frieza could have survived the planets explosion but he tried to kill Goku when his back was turned so Goku was like "YOU FOOOOOL" and 'killed' him. Goku 'died' because he was so intent on fighting Frieza instead of killing him and leaving the Planet.

Cell saga: Cell almost being able to be killed, but Vegeta was again being a douche and let Cell become perfect. Then Trunks not just knocking out Vegeta and killing Cell himself. Then Android 18 not killing herself when she had all the time in the world. Then Krillin not killing 18 when he had all the time in the world. Then Cell was so cocky he gave them 10 days to train so Gohan learnt how to become Super Saiyan. Then Gohan was toying with Cell and Goku got killed because of it. Then Gohan got his arm ****ed up because Vegeta tried to take on Cell by himself. Then Gohan had to beat full power Cell with one good arm and half of his power.

Buu saga: Vegeta being a douche and causing all that trouble with the energy thing or something that released Buu. Goku could have easily taken Vegeta out that entire time by going SS3 but he wanted to fight Vegeta instead of quickly beating him and helping Gohan.

Anyway, DBZ teaches you to not be cocky.