Headed down to GC today, picked this up. Grandma payed for a lot of it now that she's rich. No big tease. Here's the guitar.

I got this because I have been listening to TONS of Steel Panther recently and was inspired. Feel like this would be good in my Glam/Heavy Metal mix band (going from this to my Rhoads and back depending on if I'm playing Crue or Megadeth). It's action is ridiculously low, it's Floyd seems solid after a good 20 minutes of Dimebagging, the pickups are "Seymour Duncan Designed." The neck is one of the most comfortable ones I played, and the best part: it has glitter in the paint. GLITTER. IN. THE. PAINT.

Anyone know about Kramer serial numbers? This one is SE 9120. Couldn't find anything within a few minutes of when or where it was made.

And what colour Dimarzio pickup covers should I put on to make it tackier? (no greens!!!)
if you were going for straight up UGLY you could just get yellow pups!

nice git!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

You could get white pickups with white hardware, that would be awesome
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
NGD man, I like I like. =D As for tacky pickup covers, maybe a white on the neck and bridge and black in the middle? Blue-red-blue'd be pretty tackytastic too.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
needz pink pickup covers and chrome knobs.

HNGD though.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Needs glow-in-the-dark pickup bobbins.

Nice one, love me some Kramer action.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
the se serial number means it's a striker, they're lower level guitars from the 80's made in korea, i had one, the body was made out of plywood but it was a solid guitar.
the se serial number means it's a striker, they're lower level guitars from the 80's made in korea, i had one, the body was made out of plywood but it was a solid guitar.

I knew it was an old Striker, but was wondering where and what exact year. They were also made in Japan, Indonesia, and a few other Asian sweatshop nations.

Needs glow-in-the-dark pickup bobbins.

Nice one, love me some Kramer action.

Hm... glow in the dark is definitely an idea...
Quote by Wisthekiller
They were also made in Japan, Indonesia, and a few other Asian sweatshop nations.

Nope,all Strikers were MIK.

Focus line was Japanese

http://www.vintagekramer.com/company42.htm

Your guitar looks like a 88 or 89 600st. Always liked the necks on these,very fast.

Happy NGD welcome to the Kramer Klub
My Kramer's:
79 DMZ6000G
83 Pacer Imp
83 Vanguard
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Baretta
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Condor
86 Pacer Imperial
86 JK2000
86 JK6000
87 Focus Mutt
09 Gary Kramer Crusader
Quote by Air_Vengeance

Focus line was Japanese

Your guitar looks like a 88 or 89 600st. Always liked the necks on these,very fast.

Headed by you?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.

Focus line was Japanese

Thanks! And the neck MUST be one of the best ones I've ever played! And nice Kramer list...

Today it's getting tacky. Gonna paint the pickups glow in the dark.
If you are really looking for a tacky 80's vibe, get a White Rain hairspray sticker and put on it.

On a serious note, really nice guitar. Have fun with it.
Ibanez SR1200E
Does the bridge pickup come turned like that new or did you do that?

Digitech Bad Monkey

It's a red guitar!!! You need to get on the HB a pink/yellow (combined) bobbin and on the rest green and blue and you're set
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
White pickups with white hardware. What was the cost of the guitar BTW?

Digitech Bad Monkey

It's a red guitar!!! You need to get on the HB a pink/yellow (combined) bobbin and on the rest green and blue and you're set

I'm getting a cover so that it's solid (think an EMG but looks hideously flamboyant).

White pickups with white hardware. What was the cost of the guitar BTW?

Too easy. And it was a bit over $200. It played so well I don't care if it's only worth $100, it was worth it.

I'm off to the autoshop to paint the covers for the single coils. The humbucker cover is on order.
Quote by Wisthekiller
I'm getting a cover so that it's solid (think an EMG but looks hideously flamboyant).

Too easy. And it was a bit over $200. It played so well I don't care if it's only worth $100, it was worth it.

I'm off to the autoshop to paint the covers for the single coils. The humbucker cover is on order.

Awesome! Post pictures later, please

Digitech Bad Monkey