http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsj7pMbMpSQ

....now that that's out of the way...

I got into a discussion on love with my friends earlier today. I just believe that love is nothing more than an aid to the evolutionary process of reproduction. They thought it was something more than that. Like a "soul mate" sort of thing. What are your thoughts Pit?
Baby don't hurt me....

Don't hurt me... KNow more!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Love isn't a means to reproduction. We can all **** and not be in love. Plus, there are other types of love than just romantic love. Therefore, I think it means a lot more than just that.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by devourke
Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired

Deep, brah.

too deep.
love is just your brain telling you to pass your genetic material and then stick around to see it survive. cheers knowing your deepest feelings for your "one" is just an evolutionary survival skill
:P
I thought I was in love. Turned out was just concussed
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Love is a series of neurochemical reactions designed to ensure you mate with an organism with characteristics complementary to your genetic make up.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
In abstract thing which has the power to make you fly above the highest mountains.

Or swim in a biiiiig puddle of shit.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Myfirstpubes
I got into a discussion on love with my friends earlier today. I just believe that love is nothing more than an aid to the evolutionary process of reproduction. They thought it was something more than that. Like a "soul mate" sort of thing. What are your thoughts Pit?

Are any of you even basing your opinions off of anything other than random ass conjecture?
Quote by blake1221
Deep, brah.

too deep.

I already made up for saying something that deep, because I stole the words from someone else.
ITT: overly cynical teens who just passed high school biology.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

ban me, Kensai

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
An emotional feeling down to hormones, strong attachment and lust

Which rarely works out for the best
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Xiaoxi

Yep.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
That feeling when somebody makes you feel good.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Love... is a way of feeling... less alone.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Xiaoxi

I never passed Bio so I can still romanticize love.

Feels good
Love...Love is that guy that's stood outside your window right now, the floor around his feet littered with used condoms.

Love is the strange feeling in your anus that you notice when you awaken in the morning.