Hey guys and gals, I was experimenting with open tunings and strange ones on my acoustic. I came up with this tuning. (Low to high) CGDFCF and another one which is CGDGCF. Does anybody know what tuning this would be called? Open C, open F? I have no idea! Thanks! lol