So, my dad finally said if I want to play drums, I could maybe start out on an electronic kit. The nearest music store is around an hour and a half away, so I searched around on Amazon. I found the ION Audio Sound Session IED11. For the most part, on the site its gotten very good reviews, and its only $169 with no shipping and handling. Can anyone tell me any more about it, how it sounds and things like that?
Quote by Mainer
So, my dad finally said if I want to play drums, I could maybe start out on an electronic kit. The nearest music store is around an hour and a half away, so I searched around on Amazon. I found the ION Audio Sound Session IED11. For the most part, on the site its gotten very good reviews, and its only $169 with no shipping and handling. Can anyone tell me any more about it, how it sounds and things like that?

I've heard it, the built-in sounds don't sound terrible, but there's definitely better. But it'll be fine for learning. The only other thing is that it doesn't have it doesn't have a bass drum pad, it has a foot button, basically. So you can't really do double kicks with it. Which if if you're learning, you maybe shouldn't do anyway.
do what i did plug it into yer computer and use ez drummer awesome sounds. and turn one tom upside down. and use a real pedal on it..
But this goes up to 11