Quote by sanjinator17
So for EZmix, do you just click a preset in ez and it mixes it as such?

Yeah. And it has guitar presets, vocal presets, etc... Pretty cool program IMO
Guitars sound nice, drums sound a little overwhelmed by the guitars, but just a litttttle bit (im saying that just to say something bad)
Love the panning guitar that comes in a little later, nice work!
For the main guitars, is it one track you duplicated, or did you play it twice?

Nice mix, nice playing

click here to crit me back
I also bought EZMix2 as soon as it came out and I love it. Like the title says, I can add quick mix to my tracks very easy and fast.
Quote by sanjinator17
Woooooahhh, I might have to try this out. Anywho, love the guitar playing dude. Im really diggin the slides!

Thanks dude!

Quote by Freth
Guitars sound nice, drums sound a little overwhelmed by the guitars, but just a litttttle bit (im saying that just to say something bad)
Love the panning guitar that comes in a little later, nice work!
For the main guitars, is it one track you duplicated, or did you play it twice?

Nice mix, nice playing

Thanks man, the guitars are double tracked
Hey man, I'm really loving this upload. I'm not a buttlicker but I have a soft spot for bluesy riffs like this. Really does it for me. I only have one majot critism that ruins this track...
You need to make this into a full on track! I want vocals!, bass, guitar solos and I want to hear the crowd clapping along! lol!
but seriously, this little clip sounds great, however, I think the mix could be improved with some bass riffs to fill out the lower end of the EQ spectrum. This track has potential, if you want it to. I suspect though, that you only wanted to produce a short clip for this and I am expecting too much :P

PS -Added on Soundcloud, looking at your other uploads

My random track : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1521060
Quote by NeptuneUK
Hey man, I'm really loving this upload. I'm not a buttlicker but I have a soft spot for bluesy riffs like this. Really does it for me. I only have one majot critism that ruins this track...
You need to make this into a full on track! I want vocals!, bass, guitar solos and I want to hear the crowd clapping along! lol!
but seriously, this little clip sounds great, however, I think the mix could be improved with some bass riffs to fill out the lower end of the EQ spectrum. This track has potential, if you want it to. I suspect though, that you only wanted to produce a short clip for this and I am expecting too much :P

PS -Added on Soundcloud, looking at your other uploads

My random track : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1521060

Thanks man, I'll probably actually turn this into a full song now haha. I wasn't expecting this much positive feedback lol
Good quality man. should be a little longer though. actually really good quality. I know it was just a mix test but I wouldnt change a thing when you do a full song.