Why the hell does this hurt? I don't understand what the problem is here, it's not like I'm cutting into skin with nerves and shit...explain this unwanted wizardry to me.
Quote by .Joker.
Why the hell does this hurt? I don't understand what the problem is here, it's not like I'm cutting into skin with nerves and shit...explain this unwanted wizardry to me.

You actually do cut the skin, the nail is connected to the nail bed so cutting too short means your also cutting the skin connected to it. And the nail bed is one of the most sensitive part of our body, which is why it hurts so bad.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
How far do you cut them?

Usually to the point where no more white can be seen, but every so often I go too far and its unpleasant for days to come.
Quote by .Joker.
Usually to the point where no more white can be seen, but every so often I go too far and its unpleasant for days to come.

You're only supposed to cut it to just before the white ends.
Quote by Jostry
You actually do cut the skin, the nail is connected to the nail bed so cutting too short means your also cutting the skin connected to it. And the nail bed is one of the most sensitive part of our body, which is why it hurts so bad.

This.
The part of the nail you cut off (or are supposed to) is dead. Cutting too short hits the skin. This is why the man who had the longest fingernails in the world's nails turned into skin and are essentially part of his finger now. The nerves and shit began to grow into the nails. Guy's ****ed. He can't cut his nails easily anymore.
Quote by WCPhils
Because you touch yourself at night.

Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by guitarxo
You don't need to cut them THAT far though

It has to be done though
In Soviet Russia, Too Short cuttin' fingernails.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
In Soviet Russia, Too Short cuttin' fingernails.

I feel like I'm gonna be the only one that get this

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Does anyone here actually itch their butt by getting right in the crack?

I never want to get my hands germy so I just grind on something if I really have to.