wut
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Biged1957
Does anyone or is allowed to post a pic of unique guitar or is a bandwith problem????

You've already done something stupid apparently.
Jesus, what's with these new users? They're as retarded as a dvd rewinder.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
zapatista89 wrote:

you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.

Quote by Swannie
dammit we're the guitar players! why don't we have all the chicks?!
derp.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
They're as retarded as a dvd rewinder.

OT: it's not 1998 anymore, I don't think bandwidth is much of a problem.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
what is with all these feb users today?? I think its all the 1 user being a troll.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Yeah, you don't must post of pic on UG.

Thank
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Just do something stupid already.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by behind_you

language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Morphogenesis26
DJ Safari approved.

Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Looking at this is the stupidest thing I've ever done.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Jesus Key-rist I had to kick back and smoke a joint after that ****ing thrashing! ****ing rotten kids you'all cant wait to Mug us seniors.
Soooo I guess an orig un****ed Washburn HM-80 one of 98 ever made including its hard case made in 83 wouldn't interest you fellas.
Last edited by Biged1957 at Feb 20, 2012,
Quote by Biged1957
Jesus Key-rist I had to kick back and smoke a joint after that ****ing thrashing! ****ing rotten kids you'all cant wait to Mug us seniors.
Soooo I guess an orig un****ed Washburn HM-80 one of 98 ever made including its hard case made in 83 wouldn't interest you fellas.

No. No it wouldn't.
What does interest me is the fact I was able to understand what the hell you just said.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
No. No it wouldn't.
What does interest me is the fact I was able to understand what the hell you just said.

I was worried that I was the only one that understood that, so I didn't make a post saying that I did.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I don't post on UG for months, come back, and this is what I see. As a matter of fact, I like it better this way. The pit was always dumb and incoherent, but now we're just being more up front about it
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Biged1957

There are other places in the forum more suited for what you are looking for.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Biged1957

Wat .jpg
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I want an ostrich that can ski.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
dude wat
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
What is this I don't even.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

We have never had sex. If we did, you'd have AIDS.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!