Been using ultimate-guitar.com for tabs since before the original mxtabs.net went down.
Great site, love tabs. i don't like how most of the top and fresh tabs are pop songs but...................
Anyway, I went to post a request today, and turns out I'm a registered member for seven years. Cheers
wow. thats actually pretty cool.

Welcome!

Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by stryke297
Been using ultimate-guitar.com for tabs since before the original mxtabs.net went down.
Great site, love tabs. i don't like how most of the top and fresh tabs are pop songs but...................
Anyway, I went to post a request today, and turns out I'm a registered member for seven years. Cheers

er, Re-welcome!

It appears you and I joined in the same month, way back in the day...
and I thought I was an old user...

you guys win.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Oh you young'uns, I've been a-prospectin these parts since way back in aught 4. Things were different back then... Or maybe they weren't, I dunno. I drink a lot.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Oh you young'uns, I've been a-prospectin these parts since way back in aught 4. Things were different back then... Or maybe they weren't, I dunno. I drink a lot.

You registered three months before us...lol
And I don't recall registering March 2005 but I used the site for a long time before that too.
Quote by stryke297
You registered three months before us...lol
And I don't recall registering March 2005 but I used the site for a long time before that too.

Yeah but 3 months in Internet time is like 700 years. :P

But seriously it is good to see some other old-schoolers on here. People who remember the original mxtabs.net haha
MXtabs, the first time, was AMAZING!
Not that ultimate-guitar isnt ultimate.
Maybe it's nostalgia...or maybe I was sober then?
Not meaning to double post, but how to I change m little avatar guy? it's so old school
I remember when mxtabs was my homepage, ohhhh nostalgia.

No idea how to change the avatar, I changed mine back when I first signed up and as we've established, many a brain cell has died since then. Also, for the record, the bit under my name that says "UG Board King". I didn't change that, it just happened automatically. Go me.
Quote by stryke297
Not meaning to double post, but how to I change m little avatar guy? it's so old school

Go to "Control Panel" in the top left corner and it will give you the option to change it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Hey guys, I am also new here and so far I am really enjoying my stay. Good and informative forum!