Pretty simple whats the weirdest text message you've got that obviously wasn't supposed to go to you?
If they come from a number you already know then even better!!

I made this thread because i got the weirdest one I've ever received last night.

"I had sex with her again last night bro, and she had four in my stink!!"
Random number, freaked me right out. I don't even know how you reply to that

This should create some humour.
Can you beat that!!!
His asshole is large enough to fit four fingers?
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx

it is now
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
"omg I was running to the bus and I ran into a tree...my nose is runny and it hurts but I'm okay"

I had no idea who this was so I replied "that's good but I don't know you"

Turned out it was my friend and she was using her mom's phone. I texted back a few hours later so her mom had the phone then, so she called me and bitched me out (not in a srs way though) for being friends with her derpy daughter.

The only messages I get from people I don't know are the spammy type like "JAPANESE COULPE LOOKING TO RENT SPACIOUS CONDO UNDER 500K IN DISTRICT 10 PLS RPLY IF INTERESTED 100% SAFE"
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Feb 20, 2012,
Someone once accidently sent me a txt msg in which I was evidently the subject of the convo. It wasn't a nice convo either. :'(
Last edited by due 07 at Feb 20, 2012,
"you've just won 2 million pounds, congratulations on your prize,"
i didn't enter any competition and it came from an unknown number... im still waiting for my 2 million pounds
Quote by mybanez

Quote by guitarxo
"omg I was running to the bus and I ran into a tree...my nose is runny and it hurts but I'm okay"

I had no idea who this was so I replied "that's good but I don't know you"

Turned out it was my friend and she was using her mom's phone. I texted back a few hours later so her mom had the phone then, so she called me and bitched me out (not in a srs way though) for being friends with her derpy daughter.

The only messages I get from people I don't know are the spammy type like "JAPANESE COULPE LOOKING TO RENT SPACIOUS CONDO UNDER 500K IN DISTRICT 10 PLS RPLY IF INTERESTED 100% SAFE"

WHY YOU NOT RENT SPACIOUS CONDO? IT HAS EVERY FEATURE FAMIRY NEED. TOILET ROOM KITCHEN ROOM ALL ROOM YOU NEED WE HAVE. BIG ENOUGH TO FIT ENTIREY FAMIRY.

THERE WINDOW FOR YOU TOO LOOK OUT SEE BIRD AND TREE. YOU NO LIKE TREE? THAT OK, YOU LIVE IN BUILT UP URBAN AREA. NO TREE FOR YOU.

YOU WANT COOK DINNER? YOU PUT HOT WATER AND NOODLE IN MAKE FAMIYL SIZE NOODLE DINNER. YOU NO LIKE NOODLE? THAT OK, YOU NO HAVE PLUMBING.

IT HOT OUTSIDE AND INSIDE, THAT OK YOU HAVE COLD MACHINE NOW. IT MAKE EVERYTHING COLD BUT ONLY ON INSIDES. YOU NO LIKE COLD THING? IT OK, COLD MACHINE RUN ON ELCRIT ELCERIC LIGHTNING.

I dunno why I di that.
Quote by devourke

I dunno why I di that.

Was funny to me.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Say "four what?"
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx

Actually, you'd be surprised just what you can fit up there with a bit of determination and elbow grease.
"Hey, It's Dave's birthday tonight, come over at 7:00"

Didn't reply, I should have, with something like "Yeah no problem, I'll be there!". Or, alternatively, "I ****ing hate that stupid cocksucker Dave, tell him to eat my dick!"
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by due 07
Actually, you'd be surprised just what you can fit up there with a bit of determination and elbow grease.

Once I got "I've always wanted to try anal "

This was off a girl I had a crush on, my reply was "What time should I come over" and she didn't talk to me for like a week after.......bitch
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Got these last year:

I also got 9 others that were stuff like "YY" and "?u" all at the same time. Still don't know what the hell happened that day.
West Ham United
Quote by chaos13
"Hey, It's Dave's birthday tonight, come over at 7:00"

Didn't reply, I should have, with something like "Yeah no problem, I'll be there!". Or, alternatively, "I ****ing hate that stupid cocksucker Dave, tell him to eat my dick!"

My friend did something like that once.
He got a text from an unknown number asking if he wanted to come along for a party, so he assumed the sender must have just got the wrong number and decided to mess with him and told him "no, not since last time. I never want to see you again you jerk and me and everyone else hates you!" and all that. The sender replied and was super shocked and upset so my friend figured he had done his share.
Fast forward a couple of days and I notice neither of us had heard from a new friend we made recently for a while. Then it hit me, we gave him my friend's number but he never gave us his.
Oh.
Shit.
Well, that was that friendship gone.
Quote by mybanez
I made this thread because i got the weirdest one I've ever received last night.

I knew I should've double-checked the number >_>
got a unknown txt at 3 in the morning from some guy trying to explain why grocery store wine was just as good as the expensive stuff
Os Abysmi Vel Daath