Page 1 of 2
On more than on occasion I have seen people bring up how they have a hard time gaining weight.

These people disgust me. They disgust me because they are assholes. You really don't have to try to gain weight unless you want to gain muscle weight.

Do you want me to help you gain weight? I'll help you gain weight. This will be the weight gaining help thread. I'll help you gain as much weight as you need
Easiest way to gain weight: Move to Mississippi
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
DON'T YOU LOSE A WHOLE LOT OF WATER WEIGHT TS? SHOULDN'T YOU BE DEHYDRATED MOST OF THE TIME?
you disgust me. look in the mirror and tell me all the socially acceptable things you've done to your appearance that is for some reason a hallmark of somebody superior.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by devourke
DON'T YOU LOSE A WHOLE LOT OF WATER WEIGHT TS? SHOULDN'T YOU BE DEHYDRATED MOST OF THE TIME?

Nope. Drinking water is a fine way to gain weight. I'm talking about getting weight and keeping it on. I will help you.
Quote by laid-to-waste
you disgust me. look in the mirror and tell me all the socially acceptable things you've done to your appearance that is for some reason a hallmark of somebody superior.

I'm not saying i'm superior. This thread is for you guys. I'm trying to help you gain weight so you don't have to tell us how hard it is to gain weight anymore.
Quote by Darkness_Man
I'm not saying i'm superior. This thread is for you guys. I'm trying to help you gain weight so you don't have to tell us how hard it is to gain weight anymore.

How does this work anyway. Am i suppose to give you my address and you mail me some fat or something?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Darkness_Man

Darkness Man: Fighting the evil villain Anorexia Jones since 2012.
Quote by Darkness_Man
Nope. Drinking water is a fine way to gain weight. I'm talking about getting weight and keeping it on. I will help you.

NO I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTAND. I MEANT YOU PACIFICALLY. DON'T YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LOSING WATER WEIGHT?
Quote by devourke
NO I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTAND. I MEANT YOU PACIFICALLY. DON'T YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LOSING WATER WEIGHT?

You're funny.
Also, no. I don't have any trouble losing water weight.
I'd much rather have to gain weight than lose it. I'm a slim guy, but only because I watch what I eat and exercise. If I don't, it stacks on.
I want to increase my weight while simultaneously lose the ability to interact with humans on a basic level, all while keeping a profile that projects, "stay away" to women. Should I monitor this thread or just go to Friendship is Magic?
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I'd much rather have to gain weight than lose it. I'm a slim guy, but only because I watch what I eat and exercise. If I don't, it stacks on.

I agree.
Quote by Darkness_Man
You're funny.
Also, no. I don't have any trouble losing water weight.

R U SURE?
Quote by blake1221
I want to increase my weight while simultaneously lose the ability to interact with humans on a basic level, all while keeping a profile that projects, "stay away" to women. Should I monitor this thread or just go to Friendship is Magic?

Just go to friendship is magic, my friend.
Quote by blake1221

Friendship is Magic. Ponies are for faggots and the romantically unsuccessful.
Quote by Darkness_Man
Sure about what!? Why the **** do you lack sense!?

hes an idiot troll
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Friendship is Magic. Ponies are for faggots and the romantically unsuccessful.

I'll fit in so well! When can I start drawing ponies?
Last edited by blake1221 at Feb 20, 2012,
Quote by Darkness_Man
Sure about what!? Why the **** do you lack sense!?

Quote by dazed60
hes an idiot troll

Don't hat eme because I'm beautiful
Quote by blake1221

RIGHT AWAY! You also need to start writing r34 fanfics and participating in pony simulator threads. You know, for the fandom.
Quote by blake1221

Lolz at sig.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
Lolz at sig.

Beautiful, I know.

Quote by 'Leviathan'
RIGHT AWAY! You also need to start writing r34 fanfics and participating in pony simulator threads. You know, for the fandom.

Right, right. How long should I wait before obnoxiously shoehorning ponies into every conversation with image macros? Is it normal that I've started to fantasize about them incessantly?
being underweight is just as dangerous as being overwight, some people need to gain body fat simply put.
Quote by blake1221
Right, right. How long should I wait before obnoxiously shoehorning ponies into every conversation with image macros? Is it normal that I've started to fantasize about them incessantly?

Every brony fantasizes about ponies incessantly, it's just part of the complex. Image macros belong everywhere. For example, this image puts into artistic form the desire I have to make love to a pony. It is related to this thread, so it belongs, obviously.

Quote by hightension01
being underweight is just as dangerous as being overwight, some people need to gain body fat simply put.

As true as that may be, society doesn't think as low of them. If I could count all the people I know who look down on fat people, the number would be much higher than those who look down on thin people.

Unless you're the guy from The Machinist or something.
Boo.

People these days have no commitment to their gambits. I remember back in the days of Lulzcifer. Now that was a troll I could get behind. I miss the Golden Days.
Quote by devourke
Boo.

People these days have no commitment to their gambits. I remember back in the days of Lulzcifer. Now that was a troll I could get behind. I miss the Golden Days.

Shut the **** up and cry
Quote by devourke
Boo.

Good old Lulzcifer. I hated that guy.
^I can only remember the good in people. I only remember the night where everyone was acting gay to Lulzcifer and hitting on him and he put some of us on his ignore list.

Good times.
Quote by Darkness_Man
Shut the **** up and cry

TOUCHY.

Aight, aight you're not even trolling so I won't do any more crying gifs.
Last edited by devourke at Feb 20, 2012,
I'm learning so much.

lol to break character, I couldn't find that creepy as drawing of a homoerotic half man, half pony. Creepiest thing I've ever seen.

Here I go:
(Invalid img)
Last edited by blake1221 at Feb 20, 2012,
Quote by devourke
^I can only remember the good in people. I only remember the night where everyone was acting gay to Lulzcifer and hitting on him and he put some of us on his ignore list.

Good times.

TOUCHY.

Aight, aight you're not even trolling so I won't do any more crying gifs.

Thanks to you I almost choked on a gold fish cracker.
Quote by Darkness_Man
Thanks to you I almost choked on a gold fish cracker.

You didn't explain what happened e.g. crying, laughing, crying from laughing so much, laughing from crying so much etc etc

But thank you?
Quote by devourke
You didn't explain what happened e.g. crying, laughing, crying from laughing so much, laughing from crying so much etc etc

But thank you?

Nope. I was just kind of talking to myself and the goldfish cracker fell into the back of my throat but I coughed it up.
Page 1 of 2