Born on this day 20th Feb 1967, Kurt Cobain, guitarist, singer, songwriter with Nirvana who had the 1991 UK No.7 and 1992 US No.6 single 'Smells Like Teen Spirit', taken from their 1991 album 'Nevermind' which spent over two years on the UK chart and was a US No.1 album in 1992. During the last years of his life, Cobain struggled with heroin addiction, illness and depression. He also had difficulty coping with his fame and public image. Cobain committed suicide on April 5th 1994.

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/pages/kurt_cobain
RIP Whitney.

Quote by benedicto16
RIP KURT we all love you

Meh, fuck that.
Last edited by blake1221 at Feb 20, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
In the way that it has absolutely no relation to the title apart from the words born and this?

No, in the way that he's an irritating twat who should shut the fuck up
Hey!! It's my brothers birthday today.
It must be a reincarnation! They're both crap guitarists and good singers!
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Why do people make stupid threads like this?

To give Devourke and the Krusty Krew something to post in.
Quote by blake1221
To give Devourke and the Krusty Krew something to post in.

It's not like I have an Only-thread to go be a regular in. These throwaway threads are my life-force
Quote by devourke
It's not like I have an Only-thread to go be a regular in. These throwaway threads are my life-force

These threads are your Only threads, and there's nothing wrong with that haha.
Quote by devourke

your heart is filled by hate and despair

set it free
Last edited by benedicto16 at Feb 20, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Your posts are full of shit and stupidity.
Set us free.

your threads are full of trolls and stupidity

set us free
Someone somewhere is not giving a fuck.

Srsly tho, I like Nirvana. I know they're pleb-central and have one of the most dubious fanbases of any b&, but they're pretty good. I've liked them pretty much ever since I started listening to music, but I guess I never got obsessed or anything cuz I can't really connect with the music.
Quote by benedicto16
your heart is filled by hate and dispair

set it free

I'm actually a pretty kind person you know. As soon as Trowzaa comes unbanned, I'll hold no hard feelings for you. All of the "stfu you irritating twat" isn't from hate. It's the principle of it, nawmsayin?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Your posts are full of shit and stupidity.
Set us free.