This might be the wrong place to post this. But if someone who can make a new category under Music called Concert would be nice. I was going to ask a question about a future concert but I don't know where to post it. So would it be possible to make a Concert thread too under Music where people can write about different concerts? There can also be sub-categories to each popular genres. Just as an idea. Thanks for reading and sorry if it is posted to the wrong place...
dude it took drummers forever to get a drum thread, an actual instrument (contrary to UG belief) so if you campaign for a few years, you may get it, but by the time it arrives you wont care anymore
Nah just whack it in the pit
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Sparky-MMA
dude it took drummers forever to get a drum thread, an actual instrument (contrary to UG belief) so if you campaign for a few years, you may get it, but by the time it arrives you wont care anymore

It's not that important it's just one question I was thinking about the others and so it's easy to find them. For me it's all the same if there is a thread like that or not. But thanks for the tip. I think I'll spend those years playing the guitar and getting better :P