Goodnight pit.

I just wanted to say goodnight to you all.. <3

so this thread isnt a waste, share your most weirdest dreams..

one time I had a dream where I was chased my giant hamburgers pacman style trying to eat me..

the other night I had a goodun... I went and bought a mesa boogie 5:20 express.
the one thing that was wrong was that I was naked the whole time...
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93
Goodnight pit.

I just wanted to say goodnight to you all.. <3

so this thread isnt a waste, share your most weirdest dreams..

one time I had a dream where I was chased my giant hamburgers pacman style trying to eat me..

the other night I had a goodun... I went and bought a mesa boogie 5:20 express.
the one thing that was wrong was that I was naked the whole time...

tell me you made sweet love to the Mesa
Os Abysmi Vel Daath
You mean the one thing right was that you were naked.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Oh man this thread is going to derail bad...

I probably shoulda had sex with the mesa.. woulda been good..
Quote by element4433

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
dat warm tubey goodness
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I had a dream......
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
My weirdest dream is weird.
Ok so my brothers in jail and my grandmother died about a week before this dream.
So i had a dream my brother was getting out today. My whole family gathered together, so someone said go wake grandma up. When my family came back they brought Gma with them. She was like a Pet Sematary character all rotting and shit. Pretty ****ed up
Last night I had a dream in a dream. Not even kidding. It was really weird. I woke up from one and was really confused. Then I woke up from that dream when my phone went off. The dream in a dream was a nightmare and I got freaked out and "woke up". It was exactly like Inception, except it was no where near as cool.
The other day I had a dream that a girl told me "I love you in a black hole."

I don't know why or what it even means but it was awesome
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I once dreamt I was in an orgy with Fassa and Rush.
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Last night I had a dream in a dream. Not even kidding. It was really weird. I woke up from one and was really confused. Then I woke up from that dream when my phone went off. The dream in a dream was a nightmare and I got freaked out and "woke up". It was exactly like Inception, except it was no where near as cool.

Damn!! I had exactly the same dream about 1 month ago!
I dreamt that I was climbing a cliff with a friend. When we reached the top, we came across the Chuckle Brothers. They were arguing about whose turn it was to use the gun. While this was happening my friend morphed into a different friend.

I can't remember if they decided who got to use the gun or not.
about 10 minutes ago
I had a dream about these weird green worms that could travel through glass but not through metal. So I was having dinner with some people and worms started zooming around the table through their glasses and they were all screaming and stuff. I was the only one with a spoon because I ordered soup so I caught all the worms on the spoon and threw them out the window and then I fell asleep in my dream. I woke up (in the dream) and all the worms had turned into butterflies and were flapping their wings at me and it was really scary and I woke up for real then.
cat
The weirdest thing about my dreams is the fact that 75% of them contain me flying buttnaked over Ireland.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
When I blacked out in the winter months of Capricorn, I had a strange dream that I lived a thousand winter’s gone.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last week I had a dream that I was a little kid at summer camp and the two members of The Black Keys were my camp counselors, and they kept making fun of me
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Most recent weird dream I had involved being in a kitchen with a full on retard who was annoying me, he crossed the line when he threw an egg at me so I went sick, punched the shit out of him, smashed his head on the work top, etc..

Even though it was just a dream it was still strangely satisfying.
The most recent weird (awesome) dream I had included:

me, my boss, and some other people in a convenience store
Bin Laden in the freezer of the store
me holding a sniper rifle, and sniping Bin Laden in the chest
Bin Laden disappearing and a van of lackeys pulling up to kick my ass
me knife fighting a bitch and winning
me scoring badass points with my boss and her being all concerned over my wounds

I woke up like
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
I had a dream last night about a Teletubbies movie last night that my mind made up that didnt really feature the Teletubbies.
this thread has been gold.. keep going boys!
Quote by element4433

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Quote by suicidalpoptart
I stabbed the lead singer of Amon Amarth with a spear in an abandoned airport because he was wearing a bra and it creeped me out.

what?!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I had a dream that there was a deranged ostrich outside of my house that kept running around it and running into it trying to break in and probably kill me. Then it's head fell off and started flying everywhere like the snitch in Quidditch in Harry Potter.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by TheSPillow
The other day I had a dream that a girl told me "I love you in a black hole."

I don't know why or what it even means but it was awesome

I might name a song after that, or at least use it as a lyric
I had a dream one time that I was with my dad and my uncle hanging out in my garage looking at the lawn mower, and then I walked outside of the garage which led to a Roman colosseum with millions of people in it, and then Zakk Wylde appeared and I played his guitar. The f*ck
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
i dont have any to say atm, i should start writing them down, so i have a log, but i usually have awesome, and weird dreams. lately have been with trains. like i was at an asian train subway station connected to a business building, and i was being followed by asian girls.
I had a dream that I went to bed and flopped down face first. When I hit my bed, I flipped up into a circular closet with a single incandescent light bulb hanging from the ceiling. I exited the closet into a hallway that slightly zigzagged. The wall were just shelves of fish tanks like the ones you see at the pet smart, only these tanks were not organized and had things like fish, insects, and arachnids. The hallway ended at a circular rooms filled with bookshelves as high as the ceiling and books stacked everywhere. Instead of reading the books, I just sat down on the couch at the opposite end and woke up.
My dreams for a while consisted of my teeth rotting and falling out, a giant glittery hotel with waterfalls and shit, and death of some variety. A few of which I remember dying myself (seeing my own funeral from someone else's perspective was really unnerving), but then there was another one where I was wrongly accused for killing someone I went to middle school with, and everyone was after me. But lately I haven't remembered any.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I recently had a dream that I was in Mexico at night during the Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) and people were celebrating in the streets. I was being watched by a creepy old man and I was with maybe three other people (not anyone that actually exist afaik) who I'm assuming were my friends. We went to the grave site and saw the man had followed and was watching us from afar. We discover a buried stairwell in front of a tombstone that descended somewhere, so we went in.

It was a dark and dingy cave-like room but with a door at the end of it. So we went through and it went into another room. There was a series of room after room, each getting more grand and each getting more unsettling until we reached a large intricately designed room with a large black, arching door with Gothic-era sculpting on it. There was hot, fiery red light seeping through the thin gap around the door. We opened it and it was a massive under city filled with lava and stonework; it was the sewer system under the kingdom of Hell. We immediately closed the door and ran as fast as we could back through the rooms until we left the grave site and back onto the streets.

The dream basically ended there as I think my nephew woke me up.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------

some of these are just awesome..

I had one once where I was dreaming of candlejack and he came and got me and took me awa
Quote by element4433

Quote by Roc8995
No.