Im looking for a fuzz/od/dist pedal, im unsure at the moment but somewhere down that alley. I will have a Tweaker 40 (any damn day now, was supposed to take a week, so far it has taken 3, im hoping its here in a few hours) and use my MIM 60's strat. I would like to get sounds similar to Pearl Jams "State of Love and Trust" and, although a different sound, "I Got ID" and "Garden" if that helps at all. Thanks!

Budget... I dunno, lets keep it under $200, cheaper the better but want quality. New or used is fine, but I plan on buying it in the near future, just kinda seeing what you gear sluts think.

Gear: Tweaker 40 and MIM 60's Strat

Sound: PJ- state of love and trust, I got ID, Garden, a nice breakup but can also saturate the sound.

If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Check out the ProCo RAT2 distortion pedal
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
ProCo Rat2 Looks promising and within pricerange. That also made me look at a ProCo YouDirtyRat. How do those compare? What do you prefer?
well i've never used the YouDirtyRat, but I was drawn to the Rat2 for a few reasons. I'm not a huge fan of distortion so I was just looking for a solid choice that I could just kind of "set and forget", and use it when i need it. I find it's a very dynamic pedal, it can get really thin and then really dirty. I actually recently got mine modded and it's even better so i suggest mods too. Unfortunately though I don't really know how they compare, only used one of em.
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Ok, thanks alot!