Hi all, I am planning to get a rack effect. I am a new user for rack, so I would like to ask the sequence of connecting the GSP 1101 to my rig. As per my knowledge I should connect in the middle of the digital tunner and pedal board. Pls correct me if I am wrong, thanks guys

My current setting:
guitar ----> Korg rack digital tunner ----> pedal board ----> tube head
I'll put it in the FX loop or like you just said, find which works for you better.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Orange Rocker 15
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
The location depends on how you use it. If you get distortion from your tube amp and only want modulations and delays from the GSP then put it in the amp's loop (if it has one). If it doesn't then you may need to run the amp clean and put the GSP last before the amp. Using amp models in the GSP and distortion pedals on your pedalboard also dictates putting it right before the amp. You may want to put your pedalboard in the loop of the GSP.
Quote by fly135
The location depends on how you use it. If you get distortion from your tube amp and only want modulations and delays from the GSP then put it in the amp's loop (if it has one). If it doesn't then you may need to run the amp clean and put the GSP last before the amp. Using amp models in the GSP and distortion pedals on your pedalboard also dictates putting it right before the amp. You may want to put your pedalboard in the loop of the GSP.

Actually I have got overdrive, distortion, delay, chrous pedals on my board, mostly I will use the flanger and reverb or the amp model functions from the GSP only, which I won't be using distortion from GSP. For amp, I am using Orange dark terror. So where shall I put the GSP?
Thanks for your help
Last edited by sony_hk at Feb 20, 2012,