Pit,

A few days ago, my girlfriend was feeling below the weather, so she bought some Nyquil to take before bed. We went to sleep at the usual time, no problems.

An unknown amount of time later, I wake up and in my half-asleep/half-awake state that goes along with being woken up from a deep sleep, I realize two things. One is that my girlfriend is grabbing/tugging/latching onto my arm. The other is that she is speaking. Except I couldn't understand anything she was saying. It was like she was speaking English except with words that don't mean anything. (If that makes sense)

Startled, I shake her calling her name. She appears to wake up so I ask her what she was just saying. All she says is "I said..." before trailing off.

At this point, I'm actually frightened and confused about what is going on. I wake her up again and, this time, likely hearing the alarm in my voice, she is much more respondent. I explain to her what just happened and ask her if she was dreaming of anything. She says no. Eventually she falls back to sleep, but I lay awake for a long time wondering what just happened.

Does anyone have any sort of explanation? Anyone have any similar experiences?
Quote by Twist of fate
Did she ask you if anyone has ever really gone as far even as decided as to do look more like?

Shut the fuck up, you irritating twat.

Both of you irritate the shut up before I **** you, twats.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
hahaha, ya sleep can do weird things, especially if you're ****ed on some mild otc meth.

I remember when me and my sis were younger we would sleepwalk. Once I heard my sister talking in her sleep, so i went into her room and sure enough she's standing on her bed saying all sorts of crap, then I tell her she has to go back to sleep because she's being loud. She turns around and faces me, EYES WIDE OPEN, and says ok, and just drops on the bed and sleeps.

wtf lol
How much did she take? Nyquil contains DXM, which is a powerful dissociative drug when taken in doses above what is recommended. 2 tablespoons (or whatever the standard dose is) generally contains about 30mg of DXM, and you will notice psychoactive effects beginning at around 100mg.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
my roommate once drank half a bottle of Nyquil.

he crawled around on the floor for a while, falling asleep, while me and my friends made fun of him
Quote by chaos13
How much did she take? Nyquil contains DXM, which is a powerful dissociative drug when taken in doses above what is recommended. 2 tablespoons (or whatever the standard dose is) generally contains about 30mg of DXM, and you will notice psychoactive effects beginning at around 100mg.

As far as I know, she didn't take any more than the recommended dose.
Did she look up to you with solid silver orb like eyes, her breath smelling like ammonia, and in a language you knew hadn't been spoken in a thousand years say Parrav go Lalah?
If so she was being ****ed by the devil!!!!

I will smile if anyone gets the reference
Nyquil gets you messed up man...

I took some when I was sick a couple months back. I'm still tired.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by mybanez
Did she look up to you with solid silver orb like eyes, her breath smelling like ammonia, and in a language you knew hadn't been spoken in a thousand years say Parrav go Lalah?
If so she was being ****ed by the devil!!!!

I will smile if anyone gets the reference

The Dark Tower? Maybe?
Quote by chaos13

DXM is awesome! Just not to be overdosed on...Could easily cause death if too much is taken.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
rape flashbacks
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
She clearly wanted coitus.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Get a bible, some holy water, and shout "the power of Christ compels you!" over and over until she starts acting normal.
I'd just chalk it up to exhaustion...on more than one occasion after falling asleep from being really tired, and only having been asleep a short time, I've said/done things that would lead my GF to believe I was dreaming, but I couldn't recall.

Nyquill makes you verrrry sleepy,so I'd just say it was because of that....
I remember once, my TV made a noise (like a creak/crack, it was off) and I "woke up" and said "Did you hear that?"...My GF was awake so she thought I was too, and she said "What?" and I go "That was hot..."
She was confused and laughed loudly which fully woke me up, and she asked what I was dreaming about, but I didn't remember dreaming about anything.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
DXM is a hell of a drug.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Recommended threads
Blue #6
Chigen
Last post:
by Chigen